Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nominal To Profile

When things just pop into your head!!

Had a interesting day again today. Nice and short, well standard 8 hours. At 7 1/2 I figured it was going to take me at least another 8 to get what I was doing done. Deciding that it could wait till tomorrow and I couldn't just leave it after starting the first part today it stopped where I was.

We did have another visit from Roadrunner Wireless. They adjusted our dish. We are getting about 40 meg peak unencumbered on our new link. With everyone in the office on the system plus some other things we still had 8 meg variable. Not too shabby. Good deal with them too. For the amount we are paying its very good. I may have to look into them for the house. I am getting somewhere around 6 meg.. or supposedly, and paying through the nose for it. The Roadrunner service is about 50 dollars more a month for 14 meg more! I think I can go for 10 total and get it for 75 less than what I am paying the cable company ( now so named "Rip Off Artists"  oh yeah ) , ....which would be nice.

All in all its grand to have the space. Now to get the wireless segment internal to the office and all will be Nominal To Profile! Woo...    Also got some new "all in one" computers in.. Very nice.. very nice indeed!

Getting home on time today allowed me to play with a few more shots.. and widen them.. or really crop them.. I have to, have to, have to go take some multi shots and stitch them darn it. Well maybe.. hopefully this weekend. But enough about that... here they are.

Half the fun is titling..


Hay, pretty baby.....


Big Ear.. not big nose.


Rusticated.


You say theres a what, where?!


Best of Luck.


A hoot.. Wells Fargoing.


Startlingly!


The last two were just for fun. Can you figure the last one? I bet you can! I bet you can! Nudge nudge...

Off to find some links.. then go edit some MORE~! Its what I live for... (Arthur, if you have no clue )

Oh so funny!  Hay.. why didn't I have a phone watch when I was 2 years old?

http://gizmodo.com/photoshop-contest-put-a-galaxy-gear-into-an-iconic-his-1259282207/1295115578

The amount of work done in the past to correct pictures. Well thats all well and good but its more fun to get instant gratification.. lolololol...

http://gizmodo.com/see-how-three-famous-photographs-were-edited-before-pho-1295302631

And the RIAA get more stupid. They live to feed off the artists... They try and lock down what they can't lock down and squeeze every particle from every song and give the artist a pittance. I remember a line from the first Star Wars movie. ( sad that ) Princess Leia... The more you squeeze star systems the more will flow through your fingers. Its more bloated corporate hacks who cant make a dime on their own who have locked up the music world. And search engines are not the problem either. Woops.. Soap box is off.

http://gizmodo.com/google-search-data-makes-the-riaas-censorship-efforts-1294240896

I figured this was coming.. and we should be off the VOR TAC system by now. Really its the picture from the movie Airplane that made it for me..

http://gizmodo.com/this-gps-based-plane-tracker-makes-highways-in-the-sky-1290177096

Hola!

PS.. All the links are from Gizmodo.. dang but they had some good stuff out there... I didn't even get to any other site!