Sunday, September 22, 2013

Obscure

Last night late and today I was captivated by a website that had and has all these little weird and strange and obscure places. So the links tonight are going to be four selections.. not my favorite because there are way too many for that but something interesting. I plan on incorporating some of these places into my itinerary when I start my traveling. Its just too cool not to do so.

I also worked on more wide and polar shots from very crummy files. Its pretty tough and then increasing the size of any of them would pixelate right away. Oh well.. they look good on the computer so that's about it. Its the remainder of my files and once they are done I can get back on to other nicer things. Here are a few.


Red Rock Rally.



Mass Confusion What Matters. 


Red Rock Rally Outer Limits.


ZK Speed Adjustments.


Saints and Sinners.

Now onto the coolness of A T L A S   O B S C U R A

Seattle underground.


Dunwich Horror.

Well not the tea room?


Love Art Deco anything. Need some shots of that.


Another sweet hidden place in Essex.


There are so many very deeply neat things out there right under your nose.

Im off to go look at some cool designs at this web site.

The linearity along with the natural designs is amazing. 

Nuff said.