Saturday, September 21, 2013

Squandered day.

Not completely. Got the stucco patch, caulk, screws and bolts. Did not get the cement, rock moved. Did get the storage room set for envelopes. KAH is back in the storage room with PITS and up on a stand. It will take two more envelopes that my son chooses and the rest of the junk is going to the dump. Oh.. And the headboard I made and put on the wall is off the wall and ready to be repaired. It seems to have pulled loose. I have to re=screw it into the wall with better security and put a support on the bottom. Just time consuming. For tomorrow.

I worked on some more polars from older low res pictures and they suck... well not really suck but super limited. I did try some wide shots but again with so little resolution they just are barely there. Sad that you cant go back and restore those shots as you could film cameras... ah well.

Lower res... gritty.


High Res.. tight.


High Res... crisp


Lower Res.. very gritty.


Lower Res.. lighter so less noise.


So all in all.. Higher than 10 mpix if possible and as much light as possible. Gotta get out there. Sigh.


Just got back from a wonderful dinner at the melting pot with my brother his girlfriend and other good friends.. whew.. I am full! I think there should be taxi service from the restaurant. And I nee suspenders!
Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ BOOM!

Just a few links tonight.. Nothing much interesting....

Stickers I cant use at the office..sniff sniff...

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/09/21/Monty-Pythons-Flying-Sticky-Notes/#!jYyOq

Is there a rent a shovel? Must attach this to my shed wall. Though my Dad probably could have told me. If there is a job I am probably using the wrong shovel.. well Im probably using a rake.

http://www.askthebuilder.com/choosing-and-using-the-right-shovel/

I hate track pads.. like you cannot believe. Mice are one level higher than that but.. I have a kensington trackball. It is super accurate and I love the slick feel of it when it glides over its precision bearings.

http://gizmodo.com/does-anyone-else-still-use-a-mouse-1362808545

Okay.. some of these are downright painful to consider eating.But a few......

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/18-cool-and-innovative-food-mashups-invented-by-geeky-chefs

Im so full its going to be evening tomorrow before I can look at any more food!