Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Juggling.. a juggling along ( A wandering by Neil Young ) Sung by Steve Martin.

 
Okay! What’s with the baby and the bathwater... no... four pecks equal... no... A bird in the hand is a  messy.. no... feast or fathom.... nope... hmmmm  Ah... If you have two sheckles! Dang.
 
How come I am usually doing three things at one time? Its not.. THREE things.. but usually three processes going on at one time... I don't mind the juggling as it comes with the work but its Kooky!
 
I have one thing going.. then a left fielder throws a wild one.. and then a tackle around the knees happens.  Never fallen but boy it drags to do that juggling thing. I am learning things though. I would rather take it a bit more gradually...
 
Let me paint you a picture... say... you make yourself a nice....cup of tea... yes... stir in the milk a bit.. add a titch of sugar... nice cup.. with little deco square multi color patterns on it.. you reach down and pick up the cup with the very thin and fragile handle and close your eyes...breathing in the wafting pungent smell..... and just as your tipping it up you open your eyes and a bucket of chowder is slopped onto your face!!! YAY!!! Great Visual!
 
Lets be honest as we can here......... I don't like chowder. I do like a bit of English muffin though... with some grape jam and a few sausages! Yes! Perhaps a picnic in the park! With the muffins and jam. Or perhaps just a salad. Oh... BLTS! That's Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatooooo and Sand.. no... multiple BLT’s Yes.. right. No sand.

I gotta go get something to eat. hungry!! Foods and polars! Oh I did fix my website. WHEW!


Another run past... Chama Rail station. Next time I am up there I will set some shots just for polars. These are pushing it.


An old Route 66 gas station.


Head on stretch!


Hotel Motel.. Holiday Inn.

I have to figure out where I shot this last one and go back and frame it better. It would make a better polar with the sign closer to the edge. Still is suitably nice for the wall.

Off to find some links.

A most excellent movie the survives the times... Much better than a lot of crap that's out now. Please do not remake this movie.


I have to say that its about what I expect from this uncontrolled govt. Not all of it but most of it.  Go Brazil.


To my wine swilling friends out there... swilling..lolol.. Your nose is numb!


If I were to win the lottery or some part of the lottery or if I make a bundle somehow.. I want one of these baddies... Can you see me cruising through say.. Spain in this..


LOL.. kidding... Id go through Spain on a Harley Super Glide with sidecar, Fat tire special!

Think about it.