Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday afternoon finals

Just passed the AIBF Pilot Video Test. Well.. Now I guess I can go directly to registration. Too bad I will be going to the evening viewing.. hmmm... perhaps.

I spent today fussing over my leaking trailer. Looks like the sideways rain is either getting in through the vent or I have a leak. Just in case I had moved my envelope to the middle of my trailer and its already on a stand to keep it off the floor and I put a tarp over it. LOL. Yes. It was dry as a bone.. thank goodness!

I still have to find the leak.

Once I was assured the envelope was okay i cleared out ( to a point ) the shed and moved a few things around to fit the PITS envelope in there in her cart. Shes in. I have to move KAH but shes too heavy for me to deal with alone. I pumped up tires and sorted through chairs and boxes. By no means is the shed cleaned out. That is going to take a long day and I was drenched with only 3 hours out there. Soon.

Once I came in and washed up I was so exhausted I sat down.. and sitting down I decided to upload some edits to my photo website. Accidentally touching a new layout button cause the whole website to go nuts. Now I have to call or email them this week and get it sorted out. Its wacked! There isn't even a place to return to the original layout anywhere.

Totally frustrated and a massive headache later... But here are a few of the ones I uploaded.

For once I posted original size. HUGE!





















Nice that size. All good for backgrounds and wall hanging or banners. I did a bunch of polars last night but too queasy to post or work on them. Takes too much time too. Maybe later.

Let see if there are any links worth spit out there today... PS only 19 days till Fiesta.

I found this last night and was impressed by how much has changed in 100 years.. and also how sad it is and also how much money some people had from the hard working people who made them all that money. Yes.. there is a divide betwen those corporate scum suckers and the working man. Is it fair no. Look at the RIAA.

Never mind me.

http://www.scoutingny.com/?p=6701

Test yourself!

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/09/14/NSA-Job-Application-Flowchart/#!jpfGW

A new way to have a dripless peanutbutter and JELLY SAMMICH!!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/22-everyday-things-you-may-be-doing-wrong-and-how-to-fix-them

MIGHTY RIVERS!!!

Yes... I am yelling! Could it be that when we look for very very very old .. I mean so old its not even thought of old.. artifacts we are looking where the wouldn't be. If you tilted the earth it would make the hospitable inhospitable and visa verse.. so maybe there are a massive amount of things under the Sahara and we just cant dig deep enough or keep the sand out long enough... I am standing by for a re-tilt.

http://io9.com/three-mighty-rivers-once-flowed-through-the-sahara-1316516244

Elf needs food bad.