Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Moosday

Yep! Moosday!  Tuesday with heavy shading of Monday. Okay.. some one dumped a bunch of Monday in Tuesday. Its everywhere and it is not coming out of the carpet! The ceiling is missing and the most of the walls look palsied.

Who's gonna clean up this mess?

No time today to look for  and edit shots today so your going to get some wides (my word) from yesterday. Na Na! Cranked up on the tone. I really have plans to do some different things but no time to do any of it. No time and as much as I detested the last chilly winter I don't like this wet heat. What happened to the darn dry heat? I can deal with that but not being able to get rid of this wet, old sock feeling suckith! Can I please gets some 72 degrees and soft breezes? Come on!

Oh.. yes.. no.. today it was all about bandwidth service that cant do what we need.. have to get a refund... Strange requests that are going to be hard to fulfill. Looking at my office ( galley sized cube ) and trying to decide why I want to clear it out and minimize. Yes, lets make more work for myself. Please! But I do not like how messy and unorganized it is now.

I could paint but I think painting the cubicle fabric walls might not go over well. I will have to think about it more....


Right up there.


Na!


Volcanic visit.


3 dollars.


Kicking it in.


Wells Cargo.


You know you've been Kissed.

A few.. and I mean few from last nights bout of editing. These are much cooler full sized. I think they will go 30 inches on the side.

If I get a chance I will go hunt some more shots for more wides while I do not have the time to go "TAKE" pictures.

Blinks.

Even though there are caveats to your phone compared to a ...say windows tablet.. I use virus software whenever possible.

http://lifehacker.com/do-you-use-antivirus-protection-on-your-phone-or-tablet-1242873423

And I think things should be preserved but not trumped up. I'm this I agree with the German Govt.

http://gizmodo.com/should-germany-spend-millions-preserving-nazi-rally-gro-1245820655

Crazy side of everything...

http://lifehacker.com/find-the-sweet-spot-between-boring-and-crazy-weird-1244907083

Wooo removing people from pictures... wooooo... can i just put them in different positions?

http://lifehacker.com/remove-people-from-your-photos-with-this-photoshop-scri-1245505649

Go away!

LOL