Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fiesta...Arriving Track 2

Fiesta is two days away... count... Wednesday evening is the first registration day. I plan on registering that day just in case I have to work Thursday and Friday. Thursday if I am not working I will be out at the Fiesta field helping out new Pilots on what is where. Friday morning we are standing up the balloon at an Elementary School for the kids.. after that it will be breakfast, refueling, and more assisting new Pilots. Then the real party starts. Not ready... really. I did get the basket all cleaned up...




Leather is all conditioned, basket is clear of rocks and sand and such. Stitched up my pole bag. Only cleaning the burners left. I even vacuumed my trailer and caulked the possible leak spots. The boys did the backyard... Pretty good...
A few things out there to do but not today.. fried myself with the main stuff. Now its all sit down.. have lunch do some pictures and search for some cool links. Did miss ballooning this morning but that was due to my phone dying and being able to sleep. Yay sleep. Here are a few of the shots I edited wide. I went and did a bunch of wides of the balloon so I can change my facebook page top every day until Fiesta.


Nice super wides. Central 66


OTEL.


Dukes 66


Los Alamito's


There are quite a lot out there to get on with.... Not anywhere good as rabbits and fawns by any league counting but fun none the less. Ill just keep plugging away. While away the time. Time to print!!!!

Links....

iPhone... each one a step to paying good money out of your pocket for a slight fix on the phone before. If you love crab apple funding and you love giving these guys bigger houses for what is in effect a bug fix... be my guest..... I tried em and found them like wearing a tight itchy turtle neck.. plaid turtleneck.

http://www.gizmag.com/iphone-5s-vs-iphone-5c-vs-iphone-4s/29214/

Waiting for the 8.1 windows upgrade.. its free! Here is a tip to shut down win 8 quickly...

http://lifehacker.com/shut-down-windows-8-with-a-keyboard-command-and-avoid-1420567276

On that level of buying things just cause it has a new slight adjustment.... 4K.. please.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/you-can-get-this-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-led-tv-for-under-1000-shipped-this-weekend-only

Tuesday 1201am... if some idiots dont get their.....together...

http://gizmodo.com/some-sites-will-go-offline-if-the-government-shuts-down-1422857736