Monday, September 30, 2013

Almost over the hump. Can I roll back the other way?

Naturally I spent some time dinking around with old pictures... well not that old but not new.

Ill post some in a bit.

So for a Monday is was a Monday Monday. Four of twelve assets loaded. Eight more to get the documents together on and then process. Plus there are some irregularities in costs, totals, separated amounts, and who owns it!? Not of it my direct fault but I am going to have to puzzle it out. Not going to happen soon as the govt is deciding weather it is going to strangle itself. I will be working still. Its going to be interesting. I am glad I will be working. Its going to be very complicated but hay.. what more complication on top of confusion and misinformation already. I mean misinformation in the case of getting the wrong answer to the right question which just causes more confusion. It goes like this... I ask a question and the person I ask the question of answers with a different question and an answer that fits neither. But I digress.

On another continuing subject... THE D600 is overpriced and underwhelming!!! Bah!! I SAY BAH!!
I am sticking with the D300 until Nikon gets there (*&^ together. At this moment they are as bad as Crab Apple. Lets just fix something but take away four things. Not looking at it again. Ill take advise and stick with the fun. Plus all that money I would have to get selling all the other stuff ... a tiny amount of it can go to printing some of the stacks of pictures in my files. Yes I will... no really.. watch me!!! Hah!... okay not quite yet.. lots going on soon. Fiesta starts soon and I have to do the fly work sleep fly work sleep thing.

OK.. here is what I diddled with this evening. Going to the wider shot.....


These are pushing it but fun anyways... just testing how far I can go... Turn the heck around.




View to a Thrill.



Rainbows and Bunny Rabbits.



Painted Skys.



Turbulent Sighs!



I have more ( I always say that ) to do in this batch. Tonight. If I can.

Some nice places to get some good shots. I would go to every one.

http://io9.com/these-breathtaking-cliffside-walkways-will-give-you-ver-1425631631

There is a comment on this link that is the reason why I detest crime shows on television. Also... cool software... Get good shots with good lenses and then use the sofware to clean it up more.

http://gizmodo.com/magical-software-produces-high-quality-prints-from-crap-1426669483

Some good and some bad.. Past and future... More green is better than more tarmac.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/10-incredible-then-vs-now-photos-show-how-paris-has-changed-since-the-early-1900s

Follow the link in this link... pretty awesome link here. On image sensors and cameras.

http://lifehacker.com/camera-image-sensor-compares-specs-of-popular-digital-c-1427229846

Off to find some other things....