Monday, September 23, 2013

Blur.

I'd say that was my day but that would be stating the obvious. It is usually a blur. Today was blurrier. Hay, that's a word! LOL. I could go on about conversations I had today and how easy it is to make a mistake but I wont. Cruising to work today and also on the way home I had in my head how very excellent this world is even when not quite in focus. As I was sitting here I looked through the files and thought some look better somewhat blurred. I did a bunch of polars too because that "what I do". I like some others point of view. Cant say I like looking at shots I take when I intentionally take them. I like it better when I take them from the hip so they are a surprise to me too. You get a lot of bad shots but once in a while....

Here are a few from today and last night....

I could see this on my wall. The levels of obsuration ( my word ) were more intense than the camera could deal with. Look at this at normal size and you can see some of it.

Fiesta blurred edge. I left this one alone and you can see the edge effect.


Depth and blur.

And with the bleeding removed..


One of my favorite drives. On the other side of the State from the first one and on the other side of season too. Again.. there were levels of obsuration that the camera cant see which were awesome to go through. Veil after veil of white.


I think I did a bunch of out of focus shots. I wonder where I put them. Not hunting them tonight.. nope! 

Lets see what the interwebs has today.

Oh.. a nice article on how the west was won.. or pelted. Can you say Conestoga...


Geeky stuff worth a look.


Surface 2 is coming out... Oh yay in white too. Not much of a kick forward though.


And quite interestingly enough... music cover.. most interesting. Things to check out.


More to come.... but not much else out there to peak the interest.