Thursday, September 5, 2013

Comment

I read somewhere today...and I cant remember where... it was from a photographer who said "find what you like to do and beat it to death"! Okay, maybe it was less graphic than that and I 'm ( probably ) paraphrasing but you get the gist.

Oh.. and the answer to yesterdays picture....was.... The side of a steam train boiler that had been painted white. Those bumps were the huge rivets. Where you ask? Chama New Mexico.

Ah, yes. Back at it.. So.. beating it to death. You know what's coming... I love polar edits. So I am gonna beat it to death. Now that I am getting the hang of it I'm tweaking totally non polar type shots. Ill post some here in a moment. It took more steps and I didn't fuse a bunch of them because I didn't think they needed it. I am going to spend some time soon and clean up the better edits but its far too much fun to see what happens every time the process runs to stop now.

Uh.... I write as I speak on this page. Nuance and funny spelling. And yes I know I just put "I,Oh,Ah,Uh".

Only 27ish days to FIESTA! Chatted with a couple who are coming out to Fiesta that Like Powers novels too. We are going to be talking a mile a minute.

This weekend we are going to pull Patturns highperactive out, get her straightened out and cold inflate to make sure the sensor is in place and is staying there. Probably fly the next weekend. This weekend is to make sure it is all settled.

Some select polar edits... look away if your stomach is weak.


Cyclic Steam.


Open In Back.


Pressurized.


Gallery 1.


Joking Around.


Nob Hill House.


Half Past.

As you can see I fused some and I didn't touch others. I could have, but I didn't. Time to go locate more.

You can go eat now......

Links.

Oh yay! Lets photoshop everything. No.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/18-strange-examples-of-how-not-to-retouch-a-photo

Speakers. Les annoy everyone around you. No really. I have a set of speakers from the 1980's and they still work. Will these work in 33 years?

http://lifehacker.com/best-bluetooth-speaker-1257393611

We are in the middle of the group. Not bad. Can  get me some lower cost bandwidth.

http://gizmodo.com/americas-internet-inequality-a-map-of-whos-got-the-b-1057686215

Only $999. So many things.... LOL. How many things...

http://www.gizmag.com/acer-t272hul-display/28957/

wooo... off to look for photographs to can mess with.