Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wooo boy!

I think I used a lot of bennie's up with higher headquarters today. Had some money to buy the boss some new furniture but we kinda were gonna go over... well... got the okay for most of it which was pretty nice. They really didn't have to but they did. So tomorrow I get to go see if I can get it to fit. That plus a bunch of other things and a kudos from HQ too.... Makes me feel better all around. Funny how much I like that.

Tomorrow... more things.. much more to do. But its the "getting things done" that I like the most. I enjoy that part... check.. put that check mark in that box... move on! Now.. what am I going to do for dinner?

I did spend time today looking for an extra power supply for the Surface. Ya know I have only found one place for it and its about 80 bucks!! Laughable! There is one without a power connector at Best Buy for 40 bucks.. guess they are getting the money.

Maybe I will get out this weekend and take some pictures... since I really cant fly... well maybe.. dunno yet. But I did hunt down some wide angle shots I could make... Not bad. Still haven't had time to find a stitching program.

Well here you go... I am going to do some more polars tonight to fill in a set for a gallery. Yup.

I really like this one.. It looks just right.


Dipping your toes...


Lets Fly!


Patriot.


Morning Glory.


Woah!

If you see something you like in these I can get you a copy.

Links for tonight.

Wow... nice... not... can you say so breaking the law its sad.


This is awesome.. woo hoo... huge and float-able.


Been here done that... so much to do that there was no time to study or learn what you need.


And.. just something that is very interesting... what power...LOL


Going to find some foods.