Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ay Carumba! Landscapes for fun, maybe a few polars

Whataday!

At least I got some things done...many things. Plus I got things started.. I could go into detail but why bore you. I will tell you that the Air Conditioners I wanted to replace two bad ones are happening. Yay! 6 ton units instead of 5! Ya cant beat that... and soon... Now your saying.. but its almost winter again... and I say.. yep.. and the A/C units now fail in the winter too. So.. by the time summer comes around again they will be in and working great. I got paperwork done and I have a plan for a huge problem that I have to deal with. Not bad.

So since I am again relaxing.. or have been.. I ran through some shots from this year and looked for good shots for landscapes... and in there I did found some that would make great polars.. so I did a few of those.

Here you go....

Landings...


Inflations...


DeLutz...


Kisses...


Orbiting...


Hiding...


Polling...

That was fun. I have more to do and they are a lot of fun. I did some landscapes without tone mapping but they seem drab in some way. Maybe I will try toning them and see how it goes. Experimenting is great.

Now I have more shots to put on my website... thats three things to do... how do people do it... I am using the word "do" a lot. Do be do be doooo.

Links.

Who knew fish were so artistic.


sorry... I missed it... bummer...


No.. it does not exist... nope.. sorry...


It all depends on what I'm shooting... because


Lots of lens snobs posting..LOL.