Friday, August 2, 2013

Small Worlds....

So... a friend today said... you see these small world pictures... you should do that...

So I tried it.... on my tablet... LOL... as if my eyes are not bad enough already.

It was fun... and I still have to do a lot of adjustments but I did these quickly to see how it went....

Pardon the weirdness of it...

Isotopes Lab... I think I need more grass and less sky....
I like this one....but again.. the bottom...or center needs to be fixed so its not THAT small of a world....


No world in this one.. only sky...

Here is one that has a worldlet.... LOL.. this was my first try....

Twisty!

And this is a tunnel....


I didnt heal the stitch so there is a cut. but still fun.... I have to play around with the process more and also this works on some shots but not any shot....  Also I did these real fast.... geeeee..

Some Links....

Keep pushing it buddy!!


Im not so sure your getting the right info here... or at least I dont think its accurate on the Starbucks part...


Mmmm... copper wire... mmmm... speed.... get it going!!


And I am sure a friend of mine already knows of this or has it.. or well.... already already



Heading out soon so have a good evening and a great weekend!