Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday and avoiding responsibilities

Yeah.. I totally avoided what I should have been doing... Sorry.. I promise I will spend tomorrow evening getting things up and running on the editing part. Promise Promise. I didn't know how star stuck I could be. Okay.. not star stuck as much as numb.. Meeting someone that has had such effect on you and your reading habits and finding out that they are approachable, down to earth nice and friendly... well I am sure I was babbling Saturday night a lot. I didn't have the capacity to just absorb everything that was said.. I think I said "awesome" a lot and "wow". I am positive I was not very coherent. I must apologize for that.

I have heard that when trying to sell a short story or a novel you have to hook the editor in the first few paragraphs. If I could write I would start it off with... I have two questions.. what the hell and who the hell did it to me? Three... why am I soaking wet?

Maybe when things calm down I can take a course on writing. I do need to for my job. There is a lot of writing. This is where I say sorry to my parents for not listening in school and not doing better than I did. I regret it now. Its not that I cant write or read. Its that its much harder to write correctly or with the correct grammar and punctuation and such.

Maybe I should leave the writing to good writers and I will keep taking pictures.

Its all about Hot Air Balloons...lol


Morning Glow...


Worlds!


Where is it?


Loop The Loop


Balloon Museum In The Round


High Spirits...

Those were fun to do. Time to start printing some. I think a few would be nice about 20 or 24 inches.

I almost have enough done for a gallery on the website. I am trying to do more than just balloons. I think or I have the feeling I am limiting myself but at this time I have not the time to expand anything... LOL.. except my waistline.

The editing takes quite a lot of computer power and I am on the lower powered computer due to the heat so it takes quite a while to get them done. But I think they are worth it.

Now off to do something else in the editing mode.

Enjoy some links.

I thought this was funny.. What people will believe... In a conversation it was said that fantasy is kinda tricking the reader to suspend belief.. I think that if you give a person a reason to suspend belief the will... escapism.. they want it to be real..so.. they buy in.. just give em a chance.

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/25/Alien-Gargoyle/

If you like the chrome web site grid.. you can do it on firefox now..

http://lifehacker.com/new-tab-pro-adds-a-custom-recent-sites-grid-to-new-fire-1194009864

Also, if you like to take videos with you.. movies and such... here are some formatters...

http://lifehacker.com/five-best-video-converters-1191180767

Out of body .... I wonder if you could throw yourself.. your essence... out of your corprial body...hmmm

Three Days To Never... look it up..

http://www.gizmag.com/visualized-heartbeat-out-of-body-experience/28728/