Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday... Whew

There is a party going on and I cant make it. Choice is no choice. Sigh... Well Happy Birthday E! See ya tomorrow if it dont rain.

Another interesting day. Spent three hours trying to complete one lesson online. I did lesson 12 and 13 got the certificates and I was doin pretty good... Started Lesson 14 and got to the end and it was a very boring and stilted section with a computer generated voiceover. I got to the "congratulations" page and then you normally get your certificate then... No cert.. nothing. I said.. okay.. perhaps I screwed up so I went and restarted the lesson and it went right back to the congratulations screen. I shut everything down and restarted it again and back to the congratulations screen. I hit the rewind button and it started over... And guess what.... It happened again. three times I did it and the same thing. Got online with the live help... after another hour and while they are trying to figure out what the problem was.. they came back with..... you only got 20% on the quiz.. that why... I was stunned!..... THERE WAS NO QUIZ!! I told them that and they decided at last to escalate it... I get an email about 15 minutes later saying the same thing... WTH! I told them that... they were so unhelpful and passed me off to another person... I had to email... Freakin frustrating. On top of an upset stomach yay me.

Monday I will find out what I have to do about it... plus I have so much other stuff to do.. and more on that. Now granted I would rather be busy than sitting there.... I just want only two or three things hitting me at one time thanks. Time to rest.

Some more polar orbits I will be putting on my web site to join these....

http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p414727349/h6ac533fc#h6ac533fc

One of my fav pics before and I still like it...



Stations!  Interesting too....

Love the green.

Sundagger....


Again... love the greens...


Taking the edit for small worlds and not using it for that is cool. Its a load of fun to do the SW stuff.. but since I do not usually frame the type of shot that makes SWs so its a major search to find something that will work.... Always worth trying to do something different.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get out and fly... weather is looking iffy right now.... I hate that!  Time to fly!

Links....

Super neat idea... Cant wait to see the take off this..

http://www.gizmag.com/omnicam360-panoramic-camera-fraunhofer/28639/

And for another good friend... Catch a ride!

http://roadtrippers.kinja.com/take-a-joy-ride-in-this-badass-b-17-bomber-1079291067/1082067374

Ba hahahahahaa.... So laugh at what people who have far too much money waste it on because someone else says its the bees knees... LOL.. I can design space better than this... and useful not wasteful..

But interesting.

http://roadtrippers.kinja.com/ferris-buellers-day-off-glass-house-on-market-again-1067053678/1068238416

Oh.. and.... wow... I want... LOLOL.... well... Its totally cool....

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2013/08/09/be-a-block-by-block-architect-legos-architecture-studio/

So with that... I am gonna go rest.... Oh yes!