Saturday, August 3, 2013

Busy day... Editing... Small Worlds

I spent this day recuperating. I've pushed it and had to just sit today. It was not easy but what I had to do. I did sit and edit and process but I was to stay quiet and calm and I think I did that. It was tough to not go and do things I know need doing but.... tomorrow hopefully...

So here I was playing around with the small world thing and I think I was forgetting some steps here or there... LOL.. but was having fun goofing around with it anyways...


Here is a picture without the end healing...

and with healing...


Then there is this one... Of Kiss A Hoy...


And many many balloons.....


Fun....Weird but fun...

Lots of mileage to go to get this right... its interesting though. I am going to have to take pictures with the aspect farther away and straight horizons..then figure out why I am having bleed over on edges.

here are some interesting links....

Never found a mirror which would work....


Yeah... stunt man.. stand in.... NEXT!


Yeah..... I did not know....


Ya wanna feel small and insignificant.... try this...