Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday - Leftovers And More Polars

Sunday... The last day of rest before Mondays crackling insanity. Its going to a long and multi process day. If I get a chance I may only be doing three things right away. If not then its gonna be ugly. I shall not think about it now as its still Sunday and not Monday... shoo shoo....

I spent today getting a video online... It took quite a few times to get it going. For some reason one of the computers wont produce sound... and the other one was causing sound where it shouldnt be... which is weird as there was not that in the video. I believe the project file was a little wonky. Well its okay. You can tell this balloon has a turning vent.

http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/h6eb87a4c#h6eb87a4c

As normal.. this is a personal copy I put up to show off but its not for sale as all are not for sale. I do videos and edits for people but always use free music for the background and never copyrighted music as that's a no no. There are a lot of places on the net for free music. There is quite a lot of good stuff out there.

Other than that I did a bunch more Polar edits using the process to not do polar's into little planets. It was fun but I cant decide if I like the round ones with white or black or full backgrounds... I guess its going to be hit or miss then choose. Here are a bunch I like...

This one looks nice with the full background...

What would have been a so so picture due to the tiny balloons turns nice with the polar and white with the little green planet.

Love the blue tiles.. I tilted the shot then cropped and then polared it... black background.

Probably with some work I could mesh the lines but hay.. it was quick.

So... can you guess where this is from? It came out nice with the fill.

This one was a toss up. it looks good this way but also with the full background....

This neon shot looks great with the black background.

And this one highlights the tiny balloons and made a much better picture.


I have more and more to do and its well worth the time to play with them.

Links today suck... so may be just a few this time...

I like!

http://io9.com/district-9-animator-spins-a-short-about-a-man-and-his-f-1096138652

And talk about cold drinks and over drinking...

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/11/A-Bartender-at-Work-in-Antarctica/

Noodles...

http://lifehacker.com/keep-doors-from-latching-with-a-pool-noodle-1073869642

And.... for a friend..... pretty cool huh!

http://www.bookofjoe.com/2013/08/skateboard-mirror.html