Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Es capes.... naturally

I should be out getting more shots... yes I should... yep... going there.... right.... ahhh.. forget it... Maybe this weekend... no.. surely this weekend. There is supposed to be a Top Gun event this weekend.. Two days. I think I will try and get some different shots that will work with the polar editing. It going to be hard not framing for effect. Im not sure I can do it....

Since it was a work day and I worked.... which is funny because every day is pretty packed. There always seems to be overlapping things going on or needing doing that stopping and talking is limited. I enjoyed the conversations I had today and it was a mix of work and not work so that was good... in other words we were talking about work as well as other things. Nice to be able to do that and get things done. A full day and it was 4pm before I knew it. My brain was so scattered that I was waiting for an event and I was 45 min too early for... so..... fun that....

Now that I am relaxing I edited some shots for landscape view. After tone mapping. Here some of them are since I am relaxing... Im relaxing.... really













Just a few for the night... Im off to relaxing..... RELAXING!

Well..okay.. here's a link...

So that's what it is!


I really really really need to get out and take pictures like this... well... if we had a power plant like this I would...


And you thought what comes around never comes around again. It was pointed out today that cell phone went from huge to tiny and are now huge again... easier to make you buy more things..


This is worth knowing about.. I am going to start looking closer...


Go out there are hunt up the deals!