Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday the meatloaf of the week.

Sorry.. I had orange chicken and white rice for dinner. It went nice with all the pain pills I had to take. Major headaches all day long. Physical. Plus training courses that are so slow and mind numbingly stilted and vanilla that you can hear the people that are talking in the training are as bored as you are... only 10 hours to go. Woo Hoo.... ugh!

After a long day it was run home, stopping at the store on the way. Went in dry and a huge storm hit while we were inside that there was water up to the curbs in places. Yikes. Had to walk through serious water to get to the truck.

Now home and trying to settle down.... and.... meatloaf... I think the things on television now show that there is nothing a meatloaf cant understand on it... I think ,.... no brain just fried again... yep. Hmm... meatload fried and served up with a nice cheese sauce!  Yeah!

I think I will go look for some fun pictures to do the Little Planet / Small World pictures with...

Here are a few shots from when I took my cam up and could take pictures as well....


Nice and close....

They were all chasing me.. It was a follow the weirder day.

And looking at you kid...

Sifting through the files for good shots...

Here are some Spam Links.. 

LOL

Thought I as going to say Meatloaf again didn't you.

You never know what you will find in your parents house.... woooo...


This is awesomely mesmerizing!! wow..


Do I have friends who worked on this stuff....


So ready to do this.. But not sure Netflix is the best venue yet...


have some ketchup with....