Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday = Oreo Cookies and more editing of pictures

Just couldnt stay any longer at work trying to figure out the un-figurable. I love getting instructions that are so vague that they are nonsensical. So tomorrow I will be back at trying to find out exactly what they want but cant come out and say..you know.. like this... 1. do this 2. do this. 3. do this and your done... They have to go on about whatever and not clearly state anything. Going to bounce this to the boss tomorrow. See what he has to say. Yeesh. I spent most of the day either studying or trying to chase this stuff down with no assist from anyone but one very nice person. Tomorrow is Wednesday.. The Tapioca of the week. It going to be sticky...gooey and probably messy too... So not interested in dealing with it.

So Tuesday became Oreo day cause I really needed a break...

Last night I messed around with a bunch more picture files using the setting for the small world little freakin planet whatever things stuff kinda settings... Plus fiddled around to see what would be cool.. what wouldn't.. and how many times can I modify one picture... hah... many!

Check this stuff out..

Here is a balloon one with the edges filled in. I dunno if I like this look or the basic round view...

So love the BOOM BALLOONS! pictures.. 


They just are so surreal....

Here is one.. not a balloon one nor a small world one.. just a mod...

Interesing how that turned out...  what else can I do... lets see....
What is it? Radiator grille and side of an old tractor....

More.. sure.... Volcano 's and Clouds...

Singular Road....

Another Tractor...

And this is nicely weird..

Lots more to get to and lots more post... 

But enough for tonight...

Links...

Woah. just had all my links wiped out....

Lets see what else I can do...

Camera stuff.. cool!


Amazon Prime.. if I bought a bunch more stuff all the time maybe it would be worth it.. but hay.. 79 bucks??


no Charge.. hilarious!


Zombies!!!! cant wait for the Zombie slippers... Zombie toothbrush with auto squeezy green paste... yay!


Yeah.. lets hope these dont go away....