Thursday, August 29, 2013

Jack Of All Trades

It was a dark and stormy night.

Okay, it was a day! Sunny and a might too bright on the roof. Starting at 0640 and ending at 1745 or 6:40 am to 4:45 pm. I began my day with letter writing, moved to price adjusting, requesting, monitor swapping, display modifying, travel processing, up-link signalling, furniture moving, cable running, floor crawling, bathroom papering, printer clearing and back to travel working...ugh! It was a dank and drippy day. Humidity is up to 40 percent. I really was on the floor then up on the roof. Multiple times! Cant say I was bored at all. No. I was definitely not bored. But with a rope burn and skin removal from my right middle finger from dropping a satellite dish over the side of the roof... painful at the least.. irritating and ugly at the most?!

It was a sigh filled day.

Leaving work the traffic up the I-25 was bumper to bumper and slow moving. Not that I was in a hurry. Just moving along and trying not to go too fast that I had to push the brakes hard to stop. Idiots were everywhere as usual. I did make it across town in okay time. Stopped by the store. Walked three blocks there and three back. Got home and had a nice breakfast for dinner. Emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it. Then sat down and ran a bunch of shots through the wide or landscape process. I decided I would keep to the 3 by 7 standard regardless of the subject. Just to see what would happen. They came out not too bad. A good calming procedure.

Central and 3rd.


Stacking up.


 Crazy colors.


Mikes slide.


Patturns low.


Run away.


Jet plane.

Tomorrow.. Polars of some of the same shots as above, slightly adjusted.

Now it is dark and well, breezy out. The days are getting nicer in Albuquerque. You can feel Fiesta creeping up to smack you on the shoulder. Hope your ready. I'm not and that means you have to help me. Soon!!!!

Go enjoy your evening.

Most funny... kinda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3392B5R5BoA&feature=youtu.be

Whine whine whine... Sci Fi is Sci Fi cause its SCI FI!

http://io9.com/9-scientific-breakthroughs-that-killed-science-fiction-1222342077/1222609370

Tin foil. Well duh. Knew about this ages ago but now its being foisted to control more. Well. Power corrupts.. or.. Who will watch the watchmen?

http://gigaom.com/2013/08/28/how-tin-foil-could-prevent-warrantless-cell-phone-searches-while-preserving-evidence/

And in the noir of the world. Or alternate reality...

http://gizmodo.com/look-at-the-insane-number-layouts-our-telephones-could-1223966486

Can we go there? Alternate reality.. not the telephone company.