Monday, August 12, 2013

Pick A Card... or / and VS.

Well a most interesting day is almost done.

I picked up an iPad2 and a Surface pro 128 for the office. Since our office does a lot of outreach and most of the time its just too much packing a normal laptop around we decided to try out both. Here are two very bad pictures.

iPad 2 with Targus bluetooth keyboard. So far the iPad seems nice and rounded and a little slick. Not sure about the targus cover/keyboard as the iPad can and does swivel around... far too easily which makes it hard to keep in one place. Its been charged but not set up yet...

And this one sucks bad.. looked okay but now I know its totally fuzzy.. have to take this again. But.. since I am familiar with the surface I know already that its heavier than the iPad but more easy to hold onto. It also has been charged but not set up yet. I ran out of time and I am exhausted so no fun fun today.


It will be interesting to see how easy each is to get up and running as both have to be usable by anyone in the office. 

and so thats the VS.. now the Pick A Card.

Fiesta is right around the corner.... 60 days... or less... I gots no trading cards... I cant decide on a face card...
I did this one..

But its too busy..

sorry about the reflections...
and this one..

or should I go with
this one... 

Or.. my favorite at this time because it shows the real shape of the envelope.


I need to center and zoom in on it a bit but I think this is great for a card.

The back has been done for ages... I think I have it somewhere around here.
I will look for it and try and get this done this week. Time is flying.

We have out Launch Site and Banner Number and and and..... 

Still have yet to decide if I want to go forward with this blog... I know the space isnt the greatest but it was easy to throw up.. and I think its not good and not what I want... Granted I have yet to decide where the heck this is going.

Direction!>?

I will take suggestions.

Rinks...

I am sure I can do without cable.. I dont watch it now as much as sit here because its too hot in the computer room.


My clocks broken.. I need a good fix...


Wonderful ideas here to keep yourself private but .. wow... time and ease of access is the problem.. sucks that these things might be necessary soon....


and....

Pretty cool device... Can I put them everywhere....


Have fun tonight... relax.. enjoy your pet watching your every move... every move... with beady eyes..

watching......