Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wide laughter

Well... Whos Line Is it is very funny. The new one. Not bad so far. Im laughing... been a while.

Even though almost everyone is bald... hahahhahahahaa... so old! Whos talking... hahahaha

It was a day. Had things to do and again.. waiting for others sucks. Other then our IT who got us some bandwidth when I was stuck waiting... I applaud ye! Hopefully HQ will not mind the extra cost. Cause its the only way we can get more bandwidth where we are. I am still waiting on the Sunport to call me back after me calling them twice a week for the last two weeks.. nothing... great huh! Well hopefully we are good now.

Only four or five things to deal with now. Two of which I still have to wait for others.. though they are hopefully being worked on as I speak.. its mostly sit and hope for an update or info. Tomorrow is going to be busier. Yeesh. Well I should be able to get in earlier for the next three days... yay... cant wait!

I did do some quick wide angle edits that I may go back and polar... they are from Cedervale and Encino NM,

Leak Proof.


Tres Views.


I see you....


Out of soda...


Vista City...


New Management...

Surprising what makes a good wide angle picture. Too bad I keep framing my pictures so I don't have to edit them.. then going back and finding something that can be edited down. I have to find a good stitching program.

Wednesday tomorrow? We fun.

Links?

Wished I could go to these places.. I love this kind of place to shoot...I think I could get more interesting shots than these.... yeah... I know.. but I think I could...How bout someone funding me?!


This is a good thing.... I am tired of all those little ads....yawn


This needs to be used in NM. People cant seem to pay attention to whats around them. constant texting and eating and digging in places with their head down and such.... 


I am so very mad! I knew I was getting ripped off..... Whats next.. half filled chip bags? Twinkies with half the filling? And guess what.. the price is higher I bet!


Nate's gonna be mad!

Off I go!