Sunday, August 4, 2013

Circular thinking

Yeah.... there ya go... Yesterday I stayed quiet and rested and didn't do a darn thing even though I knew there was a lot to do.

I over did it today.. ended up on hands and knees trying to catch my breath and not pass out. Luckily my wife was there to get me cold water to pour over my head which calmed the head rush. This all started because I was cutting, pulling and generally ripping out mint that had taken over the ponds waterfall ( thanks person I bought the house from for putting mint in a non contained area ). Since I had to stand on the bottom rock I had to bend over for all of it and kept my head lower than my waist. That plus the viral way the root systems had gotten in and around the rocks meant I had to stay bent cutting and hacking. I was working on a lower then my feet section when I felt the rush..knew I had to get off the rock or I was going in the pond.. made it to the porch...

Learning experience... yes... Even with simple yard work its always good to have someone close by. Never stay in that type of position in the heat. And.. Duh!

I am now just feeling a little better though I do feel beaten and my heads throbbing. I monitored my heartbeat while I was down and it was fast but not irregular and my Dr. visit last week was okay. I have to watch the amount of work and time and load. I have now cleared three fourths of the waterfall..

My son and his friend pulled the pump out and replaced the filter for me so the waterfall is running well. When I stated you could not see any of the rocks at all.. it looked like the left side. Yeesh!
The left side has still to be cut away and pulled like the right side... the Choya needs trimming back and the pile off to the right thrown in the trash. Guess that is going to wait till I feel better.... not anytime soon... my son will probably get it for me next week sometime.

Onto the real subject... third try and Circular Thinking... or some more Little Planet shots.. as well as some experiments...

This one turned out fantastic... a AAAA meet in in Rio Rancho....


This one just got out of hand..LOL.... Pretty cool anyways...


Here is a mix.. by modifying some of the setting you can get some very strange effects... TAB KOF PITS.


This was a test to see what would happen to an internal shot of Patturns In The Sky.....and an adjustment.

This is my favorite for the day.... Balloonar Explosion......BOOM~! LOONS~!!!


Yeah.. I really like that one...I think I may have to hunt some more shots with the same parameters of this one and get the settings ( 4 ) adjusted right so it comes out the same way.. this I would put on my wall... Though I would edit it so as not to cut one balloon in half. I'm going to post that one and another one or two directly to facebook as I think they are cool enough.

Cant believe I was able to get this done tonight but I have been posting every day regardless of sick or not for 198 days straight.. not stopping now.

Links.... not much out there today...

This was retro enough to post... pretty cool info too..

http://gizmodo.com/a-1944-infographic-on-electromagnetic-radiation-makes-l-1019197061

A nice app for your phone...

http://lifehacker.com/receiptmate-scans-your-receipts-and-saves-them-to-evern-992260044

Like windows Metro? You can do your Chrome browser up a treat!

http://lifehacker.com/new-metrotab-adds-live-tiles-to-chromes-new-tab-page-927562142

and I never knew.... I will have to pass this along to an Author friend of mine as an addition to his books.. its one of those little details he is famous for... Tim.

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/03/Urine-Deflectors/

Unless he already knows of it.. which he probably does as he is pretty thorough.

Funny though.

Im going to sit back now...