Monday, August 19, 2013

Reverse polars

As I was stuck resting today I had time to edit a video and do some pictures. The video is of my balloon...me flying... two cameras... not set up right.. the split is overlapped. Oh well. Its still pretty cool.

http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/h60ece48b#h60ece48b

It was a fun flight. Loads of laughs and I landed in the same place I have landed three times before.. that for a hot air balloon is very novel.

Now I thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if I reversed the polar orbits. I think these came out pretty cool. A couple if you stare at the center will make you go all wobbly.. or is that me... Again.. I would put some of these up on my wall if I had wall space.

Peek A Boo...


Rainbow Ryding Ripples...


Spiral Tye....


Hopped Up.


Where is it?

Love that one..

Just keep looking at it...

Gotta stop looking at it.. wooo woozy. Hunting up more files for this edit. Another gallery I expect.

Links.. lol

Pretty funny...  I think I have heard a few of these from the kids...


Hmm... I know someone who needs some vocal lessons...


This is awesome.. as I work with a past aviator I can see how cool it could be...


Cool stuff... more history found.