Thursday, August 22, 2013

Naturally.

Thursday.. that was today right... waahhhhh ( not crying.. ash in Wuah.. Say it.. Wauhhhh way awww... now from your stomach...wauhhhh!! ) ..... Part of the day was paperwork.. part getting furniture for the office... that was tough because I had to get a tax free form.. get it to the store..get them to accept it... run back to the office...wait for the store to call me with the price.. verify the free delivery...verify what is the best days to deliver.. best days to pack up... called.. left message.... called again... got it all confirmed... sent emails and emails and more emails... worked on more paperwork... and there are piles more.. lol... wooo... lol.. Tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

Since there was no time to do much else I took yesterdays shots I put here and polized them... geee... what did you expect? Not like there is much time after work to do any shooting. I do not see anything letting up here in any near future and that is next year near future... It boggles the mind.












Gurgle... Here are some links for my friends....

And you thought we have problems here... I dont like it when the trees play hide and seek.


Now I do not know if New Mexico has any strange driving laws as much as strange drivers.


And since there is a run on spider pictures... well... try this...


And.. because...BALLOONS!

Damn interesting stuff here.... I think this is totally insane..


I cant even start thinking this was a good idea even now... Ill bet if I could get funded for it I could get crew to chase a Antarctic hot air balloon flight... that would rock.. How many hops can you do in that temp and 30 gallons of propane... that would be cool.