Saturday, August 17, 2013

TopGunning and other things

Whenever I go out to shoot the balloons and everything associated with them LOL.. I always keep my eye peeled for the out of the ordinary or interesting... to me... that is... not sure how interesting things are to others. But I digress..

It was a good day to take photographs. Blue sky, Cloudy a bit. Sun at my back for the most part, camera set to standard. I did think that when I started taking pictures that the sun was causing some darkining but I cant see where now so I have to check that later. What I did get look pretty good though on some I think they are washed out a bit. Maybe...maybe not. I did some editing.. I landscaped and then ran a few through the tone mapper just for photographic. See what you think.

World Balloons. Nice and colorful but there is a bit of a haze between me and them... so....

Deepening of the colors brings the punch back.

And a polar of the first shot.

I think I will go back and do a polar of the second shot as its more bold.

As I said I look elsewhere too while out...so... I saw a couple of interesting items... like this with a nice bit of back focus... 

And deeper... love the picture...

And guess what... this is fun too...
Wild!

Vanilla Creme

Vanilla Creme Bold

Vanilla Creme Spin
Maybe too many Vanilla Cremes.

So you see the difference between the standard shot and the deepening of the shot. The polar was just for fun. There are more shots from today on my web site that are in their native non edited at all version.


I will do some more editing with these shots of today because I went out of my way to get shots that could be used in various editing processee... is that a word? No? Damn! Ill still use it...

Off to do some more editing as I rest... Tomorrow if I can get out of bed I will hopefully get some more good shots of the Pilots and Balloons and Scorers and maybe some other things again too..

Links

LOL.. Ive made jokes about parking a camper across the street from my office , setting up a chair outside with a cooler and parasol table.. this wold be nicer!


Camping.. yeah.. Camping for me is a hotel without an elevator.. but If I did.. this would be the one way if I didnt have the mini house above.. It would work but I would put some type of rubber around the perimiter of the screen to make it a better seal.


A few of these I ahve posted before but here is a clearing house for all of it... nice!


Never update your equipment unless your home..plugged in or at work plugged in.. Never update anywhere else... lesson learned.


Click the links.. there is some good stuff there.