Monday, July 13, 2015

Many Things!

Roll over shots day!

Still got scads of shots to go through.... not any time to go through them with anything but a large rake. Ill post those below with some information.


For a Monday it came off beautifully. Yep! Got in early.. got paperwork done. Got sideswiped by a late ( months ) charge. Had techs show up to splice fiber and ( when I thought I was going to be off on time ) took forever to complete making me stay and monitor them as well as chase some stuff down. I would have loved to do some training but since I was interrupted ever ten or so minutes it was totally impossible. I need a door and a sign to put on that door that says.. do not disturb I am studying or training. Maybe it will come true and I can acquire a door. Until then ( and I expect that the only thing the door will do it cause people to bang on it ) I will be doing some telework and teletraining. I have hopes!

The commute was nice today. Weirdly both directions were quick and uneventful. The only interesting thing that happened was that when I stopped for gas I watched the longest flip off my a bicyclist to a truck in a while... we are talking a good ten seconds. Interesting.

I had got to get gas on the way to work but the price was still high so I hoped to get to work and back with the fumes and get to the gas station after work when the price was lower.. ahh.. not this day. No luck.. just fumes.

No biggie.... Done.. home in good time... not able to do any of the things on my list but there is always tomorrow....

Envelopes in the grass.... Like gorillas in the mist but less confrontational.
 Lovely teal on black.... Very nice.

De Bee's in the field... stretch....
 I have heard that that leather kick was hand done locally.. a very nice job.

Clover Ring.
 Charity's crown ring.. Just laying there.... laying...

Overhead the sky so bright.
The suns stand in for the moment.... Very close indeed.

Just a few more out there... No I have to run off and do some things... something....things...

Here is my facebook banner and logo.. ayya..

 More of that closely cropped grass on the South balloon capturing park the city of Albuquerque created especially for us.... Its a huge place when you are on the ground but damn small from up in the sky.. I got there twice last fiesta.... nicely!

Enveloped!

Off I go........ for.... THINGS!