Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pondifications

I got home in time to go look at the pond without the ants trying to eat me alive and enough sunlight to get some good reflections. I forgot that with that much sun you get overblown shots.


There was this pretty pale blue dragonfly buzzing around. I wished it would have been a little more calmer. He didn't mind me standing on the bridge but there were a few wasps and another dragonfly about so he would barely settle down and then leap away again. I had to shoot fast. I got a few. One I processed so you can see the blue.

Below...

Neat little bugger.

Besides the bugs the fish were about. Not able to get any good shots as the pads hide most of the water and they are not stupid enough to come out in clear direct sunlight as the birds will grab em.

I was adding water to the pond and the fish love to get the gunk that the water is now covering. These guys were munching the edge of a planter.

The flowers were nice. There are two there but one is closed up. Good contrasts.

I could post many more dragonfly shots but it would be repetitious.

The only thing I came away from at work today was that the confused instructions continue. The lack of assistance or clarity is amazing. And... and more paperwork. Meh.. It all pays the same. No complaints there. I would love people to write things down and share.... I think that is a bad problem. When someone asks me about something and I have to say.. sorry.. I cant help you I don't have that information.. well..... sorry. Things to do. I have fallen shot on writing things down too.

There were a few blogs on line today that would slightly interesting.. One from a guy who has bought a travel camper and is going to blog about his travels... Yes.. that's been done before.. and from more rustic trappings.. but ... Maybe he has a different view... his and his editor ( or whatever ) were wondering if America is going to take to wheels again in search of work or different pastures.... To this I say.. when has it ever stopped? It's always on going. Migration maybe slowly but it happens.

The only drawback to camper travel is the bathroom..... Oh and net linking... but I guess if you had no mortgage or rent a small section of that money could go for a huge 4G charge. Unless you hunt for wireless hot-spots as you go... that would be funny.. Hopping from wireless spot to spot. Hi Starbucks!

Interesting thoughts.

Enough of that....

Facebook banner and logo.

Find the number of days till Fiesta.
 This was pre Fiesta last year at a local school. No flying but lots of hands to snack the envelope back into the bag. Many hands make light work.


Lindstrand Logo I made a few days ago... I had the idea from where my Lindstrand Burner frame meets my Pilot light knob. It has a "0" on the side and you rotate it along that line on the right till it clicks solidly into the "1" position. Then you can snap the peizeo and light the burners. I loved it. Big.. Solid... Awesome.

Click click.......click click.

Damn.. six photos again!