Friday, July 24, 2015

Burger and Fries

Friday friday friday friday friday friday......

Not that I think it was a killer week because it wasn't.... far from it.. it was interesting and filled with things!

Now if I can remember those things I might be good next week. I have worries.


This is classic awesome and this officer should become an overnight sensation and also start doing parts in movies cause he is excellent at being himself.. pissed and himself. I would love to chat with him and hear his story...and stories.

http://www.katc.com/story/29611170/st-landry-crime-stoppers-looking-for-thief-who-broke-into-stellys-supermarket

He rocks! Totally real deal.

In Albuquerque they would talk a lot slower.. smoother and say.. "Oh we will get you.. maybe tomorrow but when we do.. you will feel so much pain" heh.... unless your a driving idiot.. then you get a pass.

Yes I know there are too few police officers and they have much more demanding stuff but damn!

Great intentions to do "something" today.. I use the "" because its a needed accentuation. Really.. Nothing came to mind that wouldn't be contrived and put up... hate that.. so no shots of nothing fake today.

Tim Powers has a book coming out... Sounds interesting... He said there isn't any drawings in it.. which is a loss.... Old Hollywood backdrop.... hmmmm..... I have to wait till January??? Tim.. please! Sheesh!

It made me think of writing a good yarn but I cant really put it together.... or at least not now.
I went round and round in my head on that one.... Round and round. What is worse is that I remember a good story way back when I was a kid but can I find that story.. no!... Sucks.

I did move my xbox into the computer room as I was saying but playing fallout three is like wandering around bored...


I find the story line stilted now. I wander around farming for bottle caps so that I can get better equipment.... Its not new.


The side quests are booooring! I really don't want to spend too much time in front of the box... I just want to get the feel for the game before Fallout 4 shows up.


I am almost there.... Its a tough transition of control sets from Borderlands. Maybe Ill pay a bit of that too.. but that is another game I've finished. Nothing out there seems worth wasting the time on.

It always feels like I have ripped myself off when I stop playing.... What did I get.. what did I make on that time... How much money did it stick in my pocket.... yeah.. I am off the proverbial rocker.

Therapy.. coma... attitude adjustments.... It would be nice if I could move up the clock without aging.. so I can get on with things I want to get on with... chomping at the bit is a good image. I have things to do in the mean time. I should get on with hat.... I have been trying to come up with a good site trailer logo but keep getting too tired to consider it... Mentally worn down... I really should work on that this weekend.....along with refueling my system and burning the weeds down and cleaning the system up... so... its a plan..

Facebook and logo for the day... find the number...


One of two Pylons on I-40
Damn! Six pictures again!

Oh.. hang on...

This has almost happened to me....
Gone....