Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Local attitudes

After last nights rain there was a lot of that dust I was talking about yesterday that not unlike a rowdy inmate in the big house got hosed down! So much so that that dust and dirt was flowing down the hillsides and covering the roads. Its amazing how much can get from one part of the local area to another. We have multi use haulers here.. snow it the winter and dirt in the summer. More rain on the way.


Walk this way... walk this way......

Stay out of the mud.


Only one shot of a lot of stuff.

I did get out at last today and I did get the document protectors I have tried three times to get before. I always get distracted and forget them. Now.. NOW I have 100 of them! I used 50. plus some dividers and a nice flat binder made my daily document binder very nice indeed! Its blue! Kinda a dusky blue but a good different color blue. I even was able to make a good cover page and spine cover which is easy to pick out.

That took about 15 minutes.

The trip to get said purchases and some other things took an hour due to traffic. While in that traffic I pulled out the phone cam and got off a few shots that were .. to ME... novel. One is the venus de milo of Central! Even!

I will also add one of a good friends nice Ignus kubacek burners.... they are pretty. In repose as I like the word.."repose". Then one of my crown ring with the most excellent GoPro mounting pad from Lindstrand USA! I have thoughts of putting the 360 degree camera up there on a 45 degree angle to see what crazy things happen. Bet its wild.  Okay.. those shots....

Chocolate Sprinkles
 Soft ones not hard.. My favorite just after Cherry Pie! Just had to.

Lindstrand Camera Mount!
 Gotta try that.. Its hard to put the cam here when I want to use it elsewhere too.

REPOSE!!!
 Just leaning there waiting to BURN!

Becoming a Storm.
 It just built and built.

Or broken down.
A nice old 1960s bank building .. gone by now.

Venus De Milo of Central!
 Much more colorful than the original.

Storm Bringer.
Huge pano of the storm. This was just before it got all wild and flingy.

Lots of interesting people on the road and around the place in strange attitudes and responses. People watching here is quite worth the time. I need to try it again sometime. I have wanted to go sit at a diner counter sometime and drink coffee.... It just sounds fun.. sit there.. look out the window... drink good deep coffee... maybe have some pie.... but I keep thinking I have okay coffee at the house... and I dont have to put clothes on to drink it... though there isn't any pie.... tradeoffs suck!

Facebook banner for the day and LOGO!

 AAAA target on Fiesta Park grass.


Racers were made to invert!!!

Off to go have some fun doing things I am not telling... nope... Gotta get up tomorrow morning and cut back the remainder of the choya in preparation for the pond to be cleaned up. I have a before shot.. cant wait for the after shot....

Cheerio!