Friday, July 10, 2015

0500 again! If I could....

Pound on the bottom side of the clouds with a broom stick..to knock off the rain and thunderbooming until at least 7am.... I would be okay with that. The rains no problem but the constant Boom boom boom... reminds me of the yard party in the area a while back... Did this guy know everyone within a half miles radius was considering what they could do to get back at the idiot for his lack of brainpower? Same thing.. noisy... Love It but with the lack of sleep I get its those few seconds around 5 am that I really like.


The Westerly Blazes are very nice though. I was toddling along to work this morning knowing that even if I was to stomp on it and break the local land speed records to work I would still miss the orange gradient skies over the Sandias... And I did! I watched Jennifer easing over the little gate at the base of the Upper Air dome building. She had gotten a perfect shot of the ripply glowing. Lucky!

I had to do with the shot above...sigh... You just have to take whats you gets. Micro rain shower right on that guy right there.... just there... Super neat sky.

I did get some other shots this morning after I dropped my bag off in the office. I was earlier than normal so a quick walk about was worth it. Nice and standard... though I did get a good four panel shot to make into a pano....

Curdling Masses.
 Stalking Eastward... I think this might have been from the day before when I was leaving.

Dolphins up and down.
 It really looked like horses leaping forst but then in this shot you can see the first dolphins nose in the air on the left and the tail of the other right next to it... and a duck on the right side.. hah!

Los Big Sky!
Massive view from the hill.

I did a pano and its below. I used Gimp for it as my PS was giving me problems. Had to redownload the script and then there is the juggling thing and the meshing bit .. poo... I will redo it with PS some other time but here is what I got... scaled down as it came out at 18,000 huge!

Another heavy shot. If you could see this enlarged you would feel the depth of it. How you just can sit on the edge of it all and smell that fresh sage and desert sand.. wet and hard in your nose.

It's all very nice.....

Saw an ad for a flight round trip plus six days car to England... wooooooo.......

FACEBOOK banner and logo....

 Fav edge of the mountain shot with the Sunport glowing in the forefront... lights dropping glow points on the ground.

CREW DOG
Not really.. she's too big a pain in the butt to have out anymore. When she could fit in your pocket she was great.. now its snort snort this and yap yap that...

So we let her sleep in on flying days though if I am out with the trailer.. she will stay right there and watch me work.

Cheers and Salutations to you all.. on this eve of the weekend! Enjoy it! I am going to be pulling mint.