Thursday, February 13, 2014

Take it home!

Tick, tick, tick....... shuffling of feet away, then near, sniffing....The doorknob right next to my ear slowly turning as I watch from the corner of my eye. It stops. Then it snaps backwards with a loud Click! Trying to keep my breathing shallow and smooth is no easy feat. Its my lungs not feet. How come my brain wants me to give myself away. I cant hear anything now. footsteps have faded. Looking across from me there is an old poster stuck to the wall, mottled I can read...London at the bottom. So from some Midwest town to London. Ooooookay... I wonder if shoes have gone or are just waiting for me to move. Lets count rabbits while we wait... One rabbit over the hedge, two rabbits in my hands, three...Screeching of metal on metal and foots steps right next to my little door running back the way they came...


Its been a day. Getting home from work late and only having two hours to decompress before dragging off to bed then getting right back up and into work again... wooooosh. I did get what needed done done. A few things tomorrow and then get ready to balloon. Ready means.. get gas in the truck... get some drinks and foods to take down then home and hitch the truck up to the trailer. No crew but hoping there is enough people down to lend a hand. We are going to fly with our newest balloon a friend just got. Its a family thing.

I processed a bunch of shots from my walk down into Albuquerque the day before yesterday. I did a lot of manipulations to a few specific items. I really like the way they came out.I did a lot of shifting and adjusting. I cant wait to do more later. Then there are the shots I got yesterday. Cant wait to get to those either. Those will be harder to work with.


LOMAS.



Please.


Centralia.


Lindy's

Nice and fun. Many more to play with.

Here is the links for the day...

10 million to one billion.. Oh boy...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/12-fun-and-random-facts-you-might-not-have-known-about

I like it. For years I lived out of one room. I didn't have a problem with it. I remember living in Bellevue in the master room. I had a king sized waterbed with drawers under it a pit set, television, stereo, drafting table,book shelf and clothes and utensils all nice an easy to get to. It was nice..

http://lifehacker.com/eight-things-you-can-discard-to-downsize-your-life-1522266092

This was pretty good.. funny even

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/02/13/No-School-Today-Due-to-Ice-Ice-Baby/#!vFCeE

Wow.. expensive but I can understand that ... They are beautiful but not very Zombie Safe. That's what I want the container version.

http://gizmodo.com/you-can-roll-these-cabins-on-wheels-to-somewhere-warm-1522404599

Off to do more edits...... Be well, be happy and party on .....