Thursday, February 20, 2014

On the Go!

A mumbling… ah mumbling and stumbling along…. That's a great song… A mumbling…… Lots of echoes in the fog and muffled noises waft around your head. Nowhere better to be that's totally anonymous than in the clingy wet stuff. A steady glow is coming into sight above my head. I have gone around in circles? Or, have I gone in a zig zag. Well that glow is enough of a marker to not lose. Heading towards it, crossing street after street of cobbles. Lamps when I get close enough are indeed gas lit…. What year did London get gas? Was that underground station already disused or was it just a seldom used spur? Who was the little girl? Who was the guy who did the artistic bleeding job up the stairs? Ah! Rounding a corner the glow is enough to see a huge clock face in the sky, Big Ben. Now I know I am on the North side of the river at least. Does that help me out at all…. No. Damn. Well I can see enough to get a look at this booklet. Pulling the book out of my pocket, it hangs up a bit, sheesh… still the same crummy book. Still kinda warm, but that may be because it was next to my body. Opening up the cover there are three blank pages and then a ripped page…. Great. Oh.. well that makes everything clear as… as this damn fog!



Goodness does a Thursday go by fast. Lots of interesting things to keep me busy and one thing that I can stamp complete on now. STAMP. I did get very confused today. I set up a twitter account on my tablet. It would seem that I have more than one. Maybe as many as four. How many times I do not know. I know that one of them is under another email address because when I tried to set this one up that address came back already used. I didn't think I had more than that. I guess I have to go hunt and see what else is out there. Yuck. Wasted time.

I piddle farted around with PhotoShop some more. So for tilt shifts its darned easy to use but for polar it has less controls than GIMP has. I like the heal tool on PS better but its importing could be improved. So I tried to do a polar I used PS to frame and edit the shot, then used GIMP to polarize it. It amen out much better than the first go. I am not sure what I am going to put below tonight. Let me fiddle with some more shots then tell you… Stay tuned!


I decided to play with a polar that didn't turn out very well. I liked it but it was frustrating..then some other tweaks.

Blue Ice.
 Sign moved and the background flushed into the whole area. But it was not showing well. So I forced it.

Ice Ice Baby.
 Moved the words around. Reedited and toned and touched with blue light.

CENTRAL.
 This turned out so very well I am going to do more of these the same way. Awesome colors and the blue is a selection of the sky filled.

Emblazoned.
 This is two shots put together and then Neoned. The shot below I split and polared then added the Rio Grande Waster flow sign that is attached to every drain in Albuquerque to stop people dumping stuff into the river. It turned out very nice too.

Does that include my balloon?
Keeping it clean and kinda green.

LOMAS.
 Just totally excellent colors. Wow!

Move forward with care and difference to the planet.......links

I like the idea.. I do not like who is doing it. I also do not like that there are so many rules that a nothing is getting done at all. What a waste!


I had this idea a long time ago when I was on the road a lot. But in this case they are a bit too far. I had this idea of putting up “On the Go!” buildings. 20 by 20 with four bathrooms in them. Each with a shower toilet and secure storage. For a fee you could access the room. Do your business in a very clean environment and then go on your way. I wont go into detail about all the rest as I am still working on the idea.  But this is good for NY


Is it going to be worth upgrading? Really? Or is this another way to get you to work over more money when your phone works fine…


Its not me its the dog. I can't get out of my chair and bother the poor tired doggie? That would be terrible!


Snake Oil again!  What are your home remedies?  Mine are doctor and doctor…. Rarely.. Chicken Soup!!!


Off to get something… Not sure if it will be soup.