Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tangerine

Sliding to a short stop in the shadows my brain is jangling… I know that voice. A rich and soft voice off to my left front, a blob of black, continues, “ just shush! Don't move”. As this is a better thing then getting plugged or konked on the head I follow the request. I fight the urge to whistle as behind me I hear a chug, chuf and the dim red and blue reflections from all the rain drops.. it passes slowly behind me. I’m just another dart bit of alleyway trash.. I'm not even worth stopping for dances through my forward grey matter. As the sound gets farther away my heady voice comes rushing out of the Stygian darkness to wrap its scary arms and pale hands around me in one of the softest embraces I have ever felt. Head buried in my chest and hot breath battering my chest, fighting with the re-percussive beat of my heart… “Oh! I thought I had lost you” she said.. just before the BOOM!

Such a drab grey day it is. Drab and grey and grey and drab. No trips outta town today due to the invasive black ice all over. I have no doubts I could deal with it but I cannot deal with the traffic tie-ups and cars all over of the people who have no clue how to drive is such weather. It was easier to cans and reschedule for next week. Then it was good I was here because the operations staff were freezing on the floor and couldn't get the thermostat to work. That meant they all plugged in their little heaters and blew the no 2 circuit. So I had to get on my belly and pop open the floor and search for where the power connector was. Finding that  it was going to be search the breaker panel for the right breaker. Guess what. It was not totally tripped. If you didn't run you finger along the breakers with a little pressure you would never have known it. It popped as I touched it. Resetting it and wa la.. all the power is back. I did go and nudge up the heater controls which had it climbing to 80 degrees.. so they popped it down a bit and it felt fine.
Unfortunately….. with my head below my waist means that my sinuses are now in crazy mode and that makes me unstable and feeling very bad..so I am not but sitting and hoping I get better and not worse tonight.

While I was whining above I hunted down some logos / signs / name plates / portents to try and polarize. I did and they did and some are pretty cool. Some are a bit fuzzy and all of them had to have a multi step process to get them right. One I think came out very nicely and it is my favorite for today. If you want it to look good you have to spend the time on it. And since these will be blown up to about 20 inches by 20 inches they have to be edited well or you will see the cuts and shifts and such. But its worth doing.. until I find more things to do different things to… here ya go… all the fun you can have in hours.


DaVettes.


PalePala.


II.


BLOWN.


37Mexico.


BowTie.


BelAirBlonde.

I added the background color to compliment the shot. Since most will set it to a square frame I wanted to have that option. If you putting it in a square frame in diamond then you can cut the background off. All good.

Sites Locations Areas Things.



This cracks me up.. You would want to believe that there is a bubble of water below the surface… it sure looks like it is liquid, but it isn't.  It is a soft powdery talk kinda dirt under the heavier dirt.. its got no adhesion goin… way cool.


I never knew that's what they did with kidneys… so very odd… hopefully soon they will be growing them in labs from your own stem cells.. I expect that to happen within ten years.. right now a kidney is going for about 15000 dollars or so… if you need 15000 dollars in a hurry


This can't be good. I expect the edge of England will be removed by the yard before this is over… Not good.


I knew it.. I knew. It!!! Propaganda!! In the textile industry… That's why all the crazy people are wearing weird things, its all subliminal conditioning!!


Going to find a nice mauve room to sit in… or cobalt blue.. or Corinthian purple?!?