Sunday, February 16, 2014

A little plot of ground!

Don't ya just love getting love letters from inanimate objects? Perhaps not so inanimate. GETTHEBOOK. Yeah, yeah.. I know... I missed getting the book from the library. Is this more harassment? And why was the paper showing what turned out to be danger. Why am I so important to paper? No even the same paper! What does the page I have say? TOLD YOU SO! Oh nice, smart ass paper! If I knew where the hell I was and knew who I was I would just bag this find a nice bottle to wrap myself around and forget everything else. I winder if I could get away from it. There is the mysterious girl and the tapping guy with the follower fetish. Time to get up and get out first. Getting up and easing the door open and poking my head outside does not bring any action but some dust flecks in the light.... moving!!.....


I went out today to photograph a friends balloon he just got. Pretty nice 105. That's 105,000 cubic feet of air in the envelope. Big! It was training for the crew and crew chief. They all did pretty good. I would have them as crew. They listened well. I picked up about 800 shots. Many duplicates but all good since you cant be sure what you have till you download them. It was overcast then bright so I was switching between spot and wide to capture enough light to see in the shadows. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. That's why a lot of shots. A lot came out fantastic, some were blown out. But all good so far. I treated about 20 so far. I will look again tomorrow to see if any others need an edit.

I did get both the video cameras take from yesterday edited and processed. One is up on my web site now and the other is... let me check...Yay its done!! Here is the link. If you look at the next one its ZK video.

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e3a1b6504

Here it is...

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e1b9b3a15

Lots of fun. Talk about a wicked balloon for glowing! Wow!

Here are some of the stranger things I saw in Central Albuquerque.....

Blue Ice.
 Very Gritty.

Lamp Stuck.
 Nice sun.

Lamp Marked.
 Good stick.

2014.
 Its a major plot.

Tagged! Nametagged!
 I think these need to be regulated!

Pole Danced.
Okay maybe not.

Limps...

I am surprised so many animals will come to humans to get help. They may not have asked but I am sure they were gratified.

http://geekologie.com/2014/02/awww-father-and-son-on-hovercrafts-rescu.php

Yay good people.

We had a room mate once who ate everyone's food. We removed him but there were three of us...LOL

http://lifehacker.com/how-can-i-shut-off-internet-service-for-my-deadbeat-roo-1523049434

And what some evil people will do to other people.

http://boingboing.net/2014/02/13/couple-fined-500000-after-tr.html

Nice huh! Be good to each other.