Sunday, February 9, 2014

All good fun till someone gets poked in the eye!

Oh... Red circle, blue bar.. tube station O..Brompton Road,,green tiles..white tiles...No Exit.. hmmm....
There are maps on the walls... Strange. Looks to be military... in a tube station. Oh, I have gone right round the bend. Next there will be little pink elephants dancing round my head in hula skirts..what are hula skirts? What are Ele-pants? Ugh. memory is tripping in and out. Some things known some , well, I have no clue. Feeling my left hand clenching I try to relax it but it wont. looking down, Oh there's a paper in it. Looks to be a dried paper or something. Fingers let go!


Sitting here listening to Mike Oldfield's Tubular Beats.. pretty good.  I spent this morning editing and loading onto my web site the shots I thought were the best. I had to put aside a lot that were good but how many can you load. Five galleries of 28 to 41 shots. They look great large.  I did also tone edit some which I will post below. Here is the link to my site with the shots.


Lots of fun and I only put a few people shots in as I wanted the people in the pictures to see them first. 

So, I went down to put in four photographs I had edited to get developed.. yeah... next to impossible. I gave up after 30 minutes. I will try again this week. I did pick up something that I had designed for the crew at work for Christmas. The first time it came out horrible. So I had them do it on a different item and it came out much better. Now I have to order four more. So that done there was some shopping and eating orange chicken. At last i am sitting and writing. Its been a weekend of fun and frolic with a little waiting for things to process. Okay.. enough yapping.. here are some of the shots.


Rising Sun.
 Set of close ups of baskets going overhead was my thought for today, plus one funny guy.

Blue Sky.
 A variety of basket types and sizes.

AStar.
 Ron rides overhead with pennents fluttering.

Wait One.
Please hold it here so I can get this picture Nate says. Mike... yeah, NO!

Look at that face!


All good fun.

Here are some links to some places somewhere out there...

Sorry to bring you down but this has to be shown... Time to liberate these poor people but I think they are like hostages and have been brainwashed by necessity. Very sad.


And because nothing is what it seems and what your told is probably been shaded..but cool pictures non the less.


Last but no less overloaded.... 


Oh boy...so much to find humor in.