Monday, February 10, 2014

Fishbowl

Still laying here, thinking about getting up. Maybe next week. flattening out the page I have left and smoothing all the bends and curls created by the rain and drying and my gripping tightly. Looks like I lost two pages somewhere...in between. Whateverthehellitwas. The dim yellow light reflecting off the grimy tiles makes studying the chicken scratch hard but I am not giving up my comfy and very dry location until I have to. Closer and closer, almost touching my nose. Looking for any set of letters that add up to a word I can understand. Its like one of those word search puzzles except there is no straight columns or rows. Its drunk! No, I,m drunk! No, No elephants... Oh.. whats this at the middle of the page....


A crazy day. Not overly busy but crazy in that way where you scratch your head and wonder what is wrong with people. You start thinking it might be you. It a known fact that one out of five people is nuts. If you are in a room with four other people and they look normal....well.... its you. Now if the all look mad then your in good company. What I did today was overreact, get real paranoid, track info down and pass it along then great weirded out again. I just would like to be calm and quiet and happy for the next couple of years until I can travel. Ill take my chances after that.

I worked on some non picture, not so good shots. I wanted to see if it was possible to create a good picture out of something I wouldn't have looked at once let alone twice. I think it was in my head to try this and I think ( hah ) that is why I took the shots. I am always shooting for about four or five different looks all the time I kinda get mixed up. Have a look and tell me what you think. I didn't get to the store to put in my shots I want to print. Perhaps tomorrow I will have the time to do it. We will see..


NIMROD!


FETES.


JACKLEY.


PAYNES.

If you can figure out where I shot them I just might give you one for your wall.

No cheating.

Here are a few of the massive amount of cool links...well it is Monday.

I cannot state more strongly how impressed I am with the company that did this. Impressive!

http://gizmodo.com/this-abandoned-nazi-bunker-just-reopened-as-a-clean-ene-1519830617

Another in the levels of very impressive. Great use of space and shape and light. I like. Applause at this point!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/this-is-not-an-alien-cube-just-a-real-life-power-generator

In a cold ocean in the middle of nowhere, brave vikings row towards home. It looks doubtful so a burly great viking scratches a code into the wood of the side.... what secret hides in these lines, this unbreakable code....

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/02/10/900-Year-Old-Viking-Code-Broken-This-Secret-Message-Says-Kiss-Me/#!u9TRS

And this caused me to almost spit my coffee across the room.... Hilarious on a love that just smarts.

http://gizmodo.com/this-fish-is-driving-its-own-motorized-aquarium-1519829256

Oh Man!

Now to find more THINGS!