Sunday, February 2, 2014

RAD!

Damn.. Its the librarian! Leaning over me. "You are not allowed to sleep here young man!" I guess her glasses are bad..I'm not that young...  Not sleeping I mumble through a sore face. The carpets not that soft. "Did you see what bus hit me?" I mumble a little louder. "Bus? What is a buss?" I pantomime a steering wheel in the air above me with my hands.."Vroom Vroom", looking up at her... tickets please... Uh.. BUS. Shaking her head sue turns around and says " You had better get off the floor or I will call the constabulary!" Oh mothers sons of buggers!

Oh such a poor game. Spent the day putting the Cloudbouncer together and checking for errors and text screw ups. Not too bad. The file size is still too big for some reason. Strange. But I did get it done. Its off to be verified. Then I went out and consolidated all my cables and misc electronic cables and things to free up some smaller bins so I can set up to specific cable sets. Also cleared out the fridge but I have to get some of the remaining stuff taken care of then I can get that cleaned and out. Then sat down to watch the game.. boring! All this with a headache of headaches.

I am finishing up with the edits from a few of the pictures I took yesterday. Taking longer than I thought it would. A lot of the shots I posted yesterday do not lend themselves to polar processing well. I am still going to do them that way. All I have left is two and then put them on point.. then I will post them.


American


Snull


SSwivel


Uuber Bee


Bob1


Jailbird


RAD!

Here are what scurvy links are out there...

And you thought it was a coincidence.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-international-space-station-compared-to-a-football-1513945821/@jesusdiaz

I love maps.. you heard that before. Here is a cool one. Nice to know the routes.

http://gizmodo.com/this-map-shows-how-the-internet-travels-across-the-worl-1514043756

Tilt Shifting is a lot of fun. If you have a lens that does this you have some money. They cost. But you can do it with software.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/24-mind-bending-tilt-shift-photographs-that-turn-real-scenes-into-miniature-toy-sets

Cool surreal old building shots. Been here.. wanna go back and do some more.

http://gizmodo.com/derelict-factories-get-the-david-lynch-treatment-in-the-1511813306

Waaaa tomorrow is Monday..... Can we push it off a bit?