Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Naturally

I before e except after...Eureka.. or at least Huzzah! There is a word here I recognize. Lasagna! No.. just hungry, I see library, and hotel, lux and, subway, the numbers 247, They are in bunches and circle widdershins. Spreading the page above my head more and getting the slight lamp light through it I can track the cycle. All going counter clockwise and from bottom left to bottom right and up and around. Who is the nut who did this? Lets see what else..... Danger, duh! up, now! Four more !!!! signs, and I hear footsteps...



Ramp driving training is the most interesting thing in the world. That's why I am going to do it again in Roswell!!! Yay...... sigh. First we have to take a look at a recording system and see what we can make it do. That is slightly more interesting. I know it will be worse than the one here. There is a difference between the airports. Its important as having vehicles running into planes is a bad thing. Very bad. Surprising how many ways an airport can be set up and still have problems. I didnt know but there is a task force that just deals with parameters of taxi ways and run ways and pads and such. Pretty cool stuff. But that's it!

I got to go down to the Metro court and visit with them. I enjoyed it. Parking downtown is much better. The walk to the courthouse was nice. Had to leave everything but my name in the truck though. I did bring my sketchpad. Going through the metal detector was fun. The outside guard commented nicely on my drawing and the inside guard had me smiling as my wallet set off the alarms so I had to open it up. Funny. After that it was up the escalators and into the courtroom. Let them know I was there and sit in the room and wait to be called. That took only a few minutes and I filled those with drawing. Got called in and showed my documents and the ticket was dismissed. Very nice. It would seem that they have a lot of bad people in there and they look rough. After that I decided to walk down to Central and take some pictures. That meant going back to the truck and then there or four blocks South to Central. Then I walked from there to the Rail station then up to the El Ray and back. Shooting whatever I felt needed shooting. Interesting stuff. I will edit tomorrow if I have time. Today I reedited some antique shots. Lights.


Nile Green.
 I love this color.

Shrouded.
 Desk lamp are very cool.

Boudoir.
 Little tingly tassels.

Stained.
One of the most beautiful things is the golden glow of honey colored glass.

So many things I love.

But these links are not some of them.. hahahahahaa

I would love ( okay this one I love ) to build a container home. It would be just one container. I already designed one. Two would be okay too. I would want them so they could be transported in 24 hours though.

http://gizmodo.com/this-shipping-container-city-above-an-old-grain-silo-is-1520674612

So.. You buy a beautiful condo in the tallest and most expensive building... and then you are hit with no elevators or cooling because the landlord and the owner are having a girl ( sorry all real girls )  fight... yeesh!

http://gizmodo.com/the-worlds-tallest-building-may-soon-be-without-elevat-1520845632

If you have an iphone and you worry about being snooped there is an app out there for you to use.. pretty cool.

http://gizmodo.com/this-anti-snooping-app-catches-people-who-spy-on-your-i-1520704236

And... how bout this for waste of money. or is it?

http://gizmodo.com/get-a-load-of-this-crazy-waterfall-that-was-almost-buil-1520962229

Well that was a lot of fun huh.. No one got the poster shots from last night.. they were taken at the Balloon Museum in Albuquerque. I edited them and they turned out awesome!

Night!