Monday, February 3, 2014

Black Plague and Pontoons?!?!

I always liked a good constabulary... with tea mostly. No bracelets...this time I hope. Getting to my feet was a 10 second wobble fest. But I got.. and as I look around its a loss on the book. Still have my papers as my hand is cramped around them in my pocket. Picking up steam and jostling down the stairway, long coat a flappin. Busted out the door, leaving it spinning round and round... batting the rain towards me as I flee into the night... really it was a hobble and skip, shuffle kind of gait. Around the corner and find a awning to stop and take stock... This is now what I know...

Today's entrance into my conscious was uninviting. Even the call of a hot shower was not enough to knock the fog from between my ears. It wasn't until I had finished my morning coffee that the gears started to mesh correctly. What looked to be a daunting task turned out to be swiftly completed. I LIKE that! Then it was file, email, check, Analyze ( part of my title ) and verify...oh and change some passwords and drag my ITO out to fix a spooling problem on the bosses computer. I could have done it but it would have taken longer. He has direct access to the computers in our office. I would have had to sign in and then wait for the computer to reset then go in and reset the spooler then back out and check. It took the IT about 20 seconds. I love the guy!!In a guy way. LOLOL

I went into my files of pictures I took over the weekend and found some more to edit with the wide angle. Sadly at most of these events there are so many people milling about that its impossible to get any good pictures. So its a lot of close ups and oblique shots. Crop crop crop. I did polars and diamond pointed them. So here are some of the wide edits.Tomorrow I will have to come up with some different views.


Silver Vette


Golden Imp.


Sharky.


Blown.


106.


CammyRS.


GlossyBlue.

These were a lot of fun to do. Nice hunting for the right angle. Maybe tomorrow I will do alternate views. That should be nice.

Now to hunt up some links...

Oh boy... if they are worried about this why aren't the worried about the black plague in England?? huh huh huh?

http://gizmodo.com/will-smallpox-reemerge-in-siberia-as-corpses-thaw-from-1514969971

I dont think so. I think outside the main venues is a mud pile of mud piles. Sorry. But a stupid place to put it and the summer version is going to be worse.

http://gizmodo.com/can-sochi-get-its-shit-together-1514828222

Well this is better.. pretty funny... I need a way to tell idiot drivers that they are being idiots. I got cut off twice this morning with one almost removing my front bumper.... I drive a big truck!!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-funny-and-geeky-windshield-notes-people-actually-left-for-drivers

For me when I can get out with my kayak-er friends.. I get training wheels!!!!! Yay.. Better than tipping over and drenching my camera equipment.

http://www.gizmag.com/trikayak-xs-1-adjustable-outrigger-kayak/30703/

Loots of cool stuff.. from, what not to do in a morgue to working vacations!! Get you some!