Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flakes of Gold.

Hearing a squawk from around the corner brings me peeking to see what's up. Okay, the local strong arm providers... or Constabulary as the librarian called them. High sided vehicle. Steam jetting from pipes on the top back. Big and boxy and black, Red and Blue lamps on the corners. Time to mosey along… the opposite way. Lifting leather from the land, heading 90 degrees right of the fun with lights is a good thing. Three blocks on is the land of boarded up store fronts and livery purveyors. Slowing down to catch my breath and into a quick walk down an alley on the left side of the street. Brick on one side, slatted wall on the other. Dark and deep, just what the doctor ordered, Then I heard a muffled voice say “stop where you are, funny guy”!

A frosty day. Started with 30 degree temps and a vehicle with crystal frost on the upper surfaces. Nice clear windshield though. Quiet quick trip in to work. Interesting day of things that don't fit. Tab A is not going into Slot B and they are taping Tabs G, O, X, to the underside of slot L… how this is supposed to be an upgrade I don't know.
Ah well. It snowed and snowed. If your from New Mexico about this time you are wondering if they didn't transplant a bit of the east coast here. Ridiculous! Time for it to melt and bring sunny and 70 degree temps! I do say!

Following along a conversation I was having with a good friend about patterns and shapes and such I scratched out a general pattern. Then a few. They are basic. I could see patterns in and along the patterns in which there were four destiny patterns that you could interchange. I thought as floor squares it would be nice to be able to have a rich deep flooring that you could change about if you felt the want and make different patterns or huge pictorials. I'm just messing around while some people are kicking arse in it.  Plus I did some more edits on the cars…


Pattern building. Base shapes. What I thought might be the basis for a more intricate tile Ill try and expand on it when I have time.

10-075
 The colors of this era are so elegant. Even the plate was nice.

Eagles Reach.
 So many nice hood ornaments that had bad backgrounds. I will try some with the background grayed and unfocused later too.

That lime green.
 Reflections of a photographer.

Day Of The Dead Mate.
 British stylized strange mod deader.

Chocolate Mercury.
 Loved the way this came out. Very mesmerizing.


Che Grilled.
Another that was great when finished. Flaking away gold.

I will find some and adjust per focus and color.


And the requisite zones for the day.

Roads.. we don't need no roads… River roads..


If you watch it over and over again its hilarious….. up down up down up down..


An amazing age to live through. I would love this mode of transportation to come back.


What I would call a target rich environment. So many great shots waiting to happen… Though I would get a cameo net or build a blind and wait for the forest to relax and the birds to return and get he sharp contrast between the colorful fauna and the metal flora flora metal… It would be amazing.


Some nifty things about pills with cameras I them and also cartoon mishaps of movies.. the last one based on Bladerunner is very cool… I'll break my 4 sites per day today for it…


The end titles are fantastic too.