Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Odd man out.

Toes are so good for walking with but not so great for feeling things. Bending down and sweeping my fingers back and forth as I walk up this little tube of tube station portal...paper, cork, some cloth thing, sticky something... ugh! Lifting my fingers to my nose the smell of fresh blood is right there and in blazing copper stink... yeesh.. wiping my fingers off on the wall... relocating the cloth and wiping them more. Blag! I can see a reflection when I look at the wall. I can see it in the corner of my right eye. A slight difference on the black ground.... reaching down and trying not to look that way... edge on viewing and .. AH! That feels like a book binding! A book... small, perhaps the size of a book of poems or a penny dreadful. About half an inch thick. To the nose it smells old...very old.. binding feels cracked and the edges of the cover are chipped here and there... But it feels.... warm and there is a slight vibration coming from it..... or is that my hand shaking?


Mistakes made and mistakes fixed. That was my day today. I was following one set of directions and forgot that there were additional directions in another doc. Snap. Oh well. I corrected it and passed it along. Hopefully there are no other problems cropping up. I would rather do everything myself but that's not possible with this situation. I am supposed to stop worrying about it. Its done. I am not infallible. No kidding.

I got some help with photoshop from my good friend and played with it this evening. One type of edit ( tilt shifting ) takes seconds where it took hours before. I cannot do the polars on it yet because I do not know how to import or paste and resize. I will have to ask for help. Help! LOL. A few other things too. But dang its quick to deal with. Gimp may be free but its quite tough to figure out how to do things. I placed with the tilt shift edit. Pictures have to be specific for it to work well.. Here are a bunch and see how they look to you.


















There is a limited angle and height you need to be to make it work.. I will try some more later.

Something to tickle you brain.

I love old buildings. I love to explore. I wish sometimes I lived closer to larger cities because they always have them laying about.

http://gizmodo.com/9-of-the-most-beautiful-buildings-we-ever-tore-down-1524596913

This is a concern, along with wind towers. Not good for the wildlife. You throws your dice you takes your chances. Perhaps Nuke plants wouldn't kill so much fauna?

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-worlds-largest-solar-plant-is-killing-birds-meltin-1525107821/@jesusdiaz

Shooting the Olympics... Yeah... I can do this easy... Take massive amounts of pictures using the best glass available.

http://gizmodo.com/the-inside-story-of-how-olympic-photographers-capture-s-1521746623

And last to make you scratch your head all night long...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/11-real-world-oddities-and-mysteries-that-defy-explanation

Yeah........