Tuesday, February 25, 2014

No Drunk Texting.

Ringing, vibrating, jangling, and just like that the black bars sweep from the center of my vision away to left and right. Colors shift from the edges and the scene unfolds before me like an open book of pop up pictures. Well this is better than rain or tube stations or funky library's. I find myself standing in the middle of a red carpet. You know.. the type with the spirals and loops and curly ques around the border. To the left are two chairs close to a nice fireplace of rippling greens and soft ivory's. Flickering in a gentle fire of small logs.. started, probably an hour ago by the looks of how much the wood has burned. Off to my right is a queen sized four poster bed deep with blankets and eiderdowns. The walls are a blue and white striped wallpaper and there are dark wood moldings at ceiling and around doors and twisting around two windows covered in thick murky blue gray curtains. Nice place. Pretty upscale. I wonder who this belongs to? No sign of the teeth. Reaching up to my earlobe to see if its still intact... whew.. just a little sore. There is a tap tap tap at the door.....


Foofy! Not a bad day all around. Lots of info passing along and things getting done as well. I broke my day up into four sections. Even with chats and conversations and briefings and such I accomplished what I wanted. It took me longer than I thought to work out the voip thing but the system is so convoluted and weird I had to figure out what I wanted to do and what the system would do and try to make them meet in the middle. It did, somewhat. I have to test it out tonight. I also got the word that our property was settled..I like that. Also I was able to get my lists done and put in the right order. Tomorrow, more of the same plus another conference and hopefully more action. I want it done so I can move onto other things. All good though.

I spent some time last night working on some panos to see if the program would work. The pano did work and it was a nice stitch. Too bad the air was heat rippling and it messed up the focus. Oh well, I will try again when its nicer. There was a little smog but really not that much. No inversion as far as I could see. I did some other things but nothing as fun... Oh.. yeah.. after reading up on the Nikon D7100 it turns out that its too soft. Unless you buy some very expensive glass you cant get a sharp enough shot. Sucks! Now what? I want everything that's in my D300 plus I want 24 meg pix. I do not want to pay 3000 dollars for that change though. did I say it sucks? I read many many reviews too. Ah well... here are the shots..


3 shot pano down Central ( existing old route 66 towards Albuquerque


North                                                                                                                                                 South
12 pano.

 9 pano
 They are nice but not good enough to enlarge.

I am working on a new pin set. I want them to be designed in the Deco way. This includes line weights like this lily below.


And in this shot from the net you can see how the main subject and some of the back design is a heavier weight line. Hard to do on a 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inch pin.
 But its so excellent.

And because I was surfing the net like normal... I found this, which is funny.


Now to links then I have to move some pictures as I cannot get to friends who requested pictures. My bad.

In communism everywhere...everyone is equal but the leaders are more equal... and have all the things.

http://gizmodo.com/tour-the-opulent-evacuated-mcmansions-of-ukraines-fal-1530783709

The French had a good correction for this mindset.... time to bring it back.

Flat out amazing!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/the-unbelievable-yet-real-voynich-manuscript-still-defies-explanation-here-s-why

We need government shaming.. Lets make up some neat cards for our favorite bureaucrat and put it on them.

http://twentytwowords.com/youve-seen-dog-shaming-now-its-time-to-turn-the-camera-toward-naughty-chickens-and-roosters/

Wooooo..... scary.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/13-strange-and-creepy-places-you-won-t-believe-actually-exist

I know some other places.... off to do those pictures!!

Caio!