Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blue and Red

The colors behind my eyelids.. blue and red. levering myself up on my elbows hurts like you would not believe. Well at least I didn't, go anywhere. Anywhere except to the carpet. Such nice paisley whorles. I think ill rest here a bit more. Rolling over to my back feels better. Ah, pretty ceiling way up above. Books are off the shelves and on the floor. How long have I been out? At least the carpet is soft. Looking up over my eyebrows I can see a pair of shapely legs... Oh Dear.... please do not let them belong to the Librarian......

An end to a good day. Whew! Spent the morning trying to get a headache under control. No ballooning due to the winds. That means no pictures no video. Sad. I did get Phil's Balloon over to Eric's. Yay! All ready to go. We may pull it out and check it over along with Kiss A Hoy some weekend soon. Probably not next weekend though. Now Mo told me there was a car show going on so I figured after we dropped off the balloon we could go to that.So we did... went the the convention center.... paid 5 bucks to park and went in and found out that the web was wrong on the location. It was at the fair grounds.. so, gone we are headed up to the fairgrounds to pay 4 dollars more to park. Then it was 15 dollars each to get in. Was it worth it? I guess.. I got to spend some fun time with Mo. We got to go wander around the cars. I got to take over 900 pictures. We also saw a friend or two and that was cool too. Wild who you will meet in the strangest places.

Right now I am downloading and processing that 900 shot list. Its about 1/5 th of the way through. I will stop until its done then select a few for here tonight and tomorrow I will show you the edits. That sould be serious fun.


American Tire.


Boards.


SS.


Yellow B.


Bobber.


 Lockup.


Scared.


Slinks

I cannot fathom why, who and how the idiots let idiots design then build these major eye sores. Yikes!!!

http://io9.com/the-towering-glory-and-infinite-weirdness-of-post-sovie-1510533543/@Vincze_Miklos

I love haunted houses and buildings. Since I lived in one in England Its great. I would'nt mind going into this place and hanging around a bit. With my cameras and flashlight... maybe a sleeping bag...

http://roadtrippers.kinja.com/historic-and-haunted-biltmore-hotel-gets-a-stay-of-ex-1507581812/@nuekerk

Sorry but another design that is beyond the pale of waste of everything. Why... who cares.. and duh. You would think I could get a grant to do something much more awesome. Or jsut awesome compared to stupid.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/01/31/Vertical-Glass-House/#!t8ck3

Ah Roswell New Mexico. If it isn't the aliens its the Nuclear silos wasting away, now its the irradiated tumbleweeds... Infestation. and no.. they are Russian.. There are no American sage bushes. Read my past blog on the subject.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/tons-of-tumbleweeds-invade-and-bury-town-near-roswell-1513234810/@caseychan