Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Teeny Tiny...Itsy Bitsey.

Something has changed. Smells different. More smoggish and heavy. Tucking the little book into my long droopy coat inside pocket I ease towards the opening of the tunnel. Ah.. a little more lights showing through a stained glass roof up high. Easing up towards the steps going upward towards the roof, quiet… muffled. The steps have inlaid some of some sort along the edges. They look well worn. 23, 24, 25 steps, nose level with the outside world. Ah… Fog! Everything out there is colored greenish in the lamp lights along the roadside. Sniffing the air, I smell horse apples and coal, wood burning too. I can't see more than a few feet outside the pools of light. Time to lift them up and put them down anyway but right here as I can just see blood spotting the ground between my shoes. Left, Right, North or South… Who can tell… walking silently away leftist, like a wraith in the attic…. I crack myself up…



Its not Monday the 3rd is it? No… Well it tastes like a Monday. Overdone, overtired and mangy feeling. Like eating your old slipper after the dong has gone over it a few years. But that's just how I feel not how the day was.
I have to say I do like this job. I also have to say that I even enjoy the less than fun parts because they are interesting. The folk I work with make it impossible for me to feel anymore than happy I work with them. I cannot believe I am blessed this well. I seem to expect to have my head chewed off… not that that happened.. Id just rather not… its like cringing but knowing its not coming. I guess its better to say that I hate making mistakes and I really want to get a job done and put away. LOL. It will get there. I did get to do multiple things at one time though. That was novel.

Onto the photographs. I went from editing old shots because I didn't have new ones to halving a ton of new stuff and now time to edit is limited. I did do some more tilt shifts which are blindly easy o do in photo shop. I'll try and explain how easy it is.

You open PhotoShop up. You find a shot that has the characteristics of looking down at it from on high. Go to the adjustments and kick up the saturation till its almost garish. Then go to filters and select blur and the amazing Tilt Shift button! Ta da! PhotoShop just does it all for you. Now all you have to do is fine what you want highlighted and adjust the focus till its to your liking. Hut the ok and then save if your happy. Freaking amazing! Well worth the monthly fee. You gotta get you some of this!

What I did this evening. Tilt Shift. Its fun. Just go with it.

Little Peoples.
 Every one heightened vibrancy and focus.

Diamond Rise.
 Angle of the focus tilted.

Mini Museum.
 Lots of little moving things.

Infestation.
 Do they bite?

Small spots.
 Sporting to get here from a mile away.

Wide eyes open.
Wide shots work great with it too but this needs to be higher.

Some lnks           I is over here……..

Starting with fun stuff today…. A Laugh in a picture…


Nice. I would live here but I would change some things…


Crazy stuff here.. watch out….


I love curling… No clue ….



Fun huh!