Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Snore!

Who comes tap tap tapping at my door? Lady, Man, moose or mouse? Slipping my hands down the front of my overcoat, smoothing and patting to make sure the book is still there…. “Come in” I said expecting just about anything at this moment. A key rattles in the lock and the door opens slowly showing a small St of fingers around the edge as its opened by the rear end of a maid or some sort. “Pardon me Sir. I was following instructions left last night to bring breakfast up to you”. Well gee, now someone is setting up service for me. Wish I had some of that sleep that is supposed to go before the morning. She wheels the heavily laden cart in beside the chairs and looks up at me. Now here I am expecting to see my friendly boomer girl but no.. A petite red headed girl of… wow. Probably fourteen.. freckles like down on the farm and smiling gently like  she isn't sure if I am okay in the head. “Thank You very much” I mumbled. “I appreciate your promptness”. She does this little curtsy and says “ if there is anything else you need please ring the bell”. Slightly bowing, I tell her I will do just that. Click goes the door…. And I leap backwards and down on the floor!



A braww day today, Braw!! Lickeity split it was gone plus an hour. I expect I could have stayed there another hour or two but it can wait till tomorrow and I was tired and my butt hurt from sitting. I did do a lot of leaps to conclusions though. I am very happy with what did go on today. Lots I expected, some I didn't, A few I wish were easier to deal with but can understand the situation. I'd rather not push a thing or two but…. Well…… Tomorrow.. well… hopefully I can continue to do what needs done so everything isn't piling up at the last minute.. Oh yeah.. We have to take our tornado simulator over to the balloon museum in the morning to prepare for a learning segment there. That will be different. Maybe get some coffee on the return trip. That would be very special.

On the picture scene I ran aground last night.. too tired to edit anything so your going to have to wait for what I think is worth troubling you with. I did read another review on the Nikon d7100. This one said that aside from a little green tinge which was easy to remove in camera that quality of picture was excellent. Yesterday I read that it was not. Since I know the second person and don't the first I will think some more on it and decide. I would like to if I were to by this body be allowed to return it if it is not p to standards. I have to call around about that. Something to do.. some test shots to look at.. all good for the heart and soul. I had my taped to my back but the darn thing keeps wandering away.

Here you go……. The bother.


Four colors of the seasons.
 Or just pretty.

ZK Overhead.
 Sliding through the sky.

El Flam Du Bob.
 Wicked burn.

Crown glow.
 Lindstrand Love.

TAB shadowed.
 Still going strong.

PITA out for a glide.
Blues Reds Yellows n Greens!

That was good. Love how extreme the colors are when you subdue to background.

Here are the mildly interesting things on the nets.

The photograph should never be about the person behind the camera. 


Always a good idea and wonderful. Cant wait to visit it.


Dreams.... are never about what you dream about....hmm.. I have had some vivid dreams after getting off sleeping pills. Strange ones too.


Aliens!!


Go dream a few dreams for me...... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzz