Monday, February 24, 2014

Tick Tick Tick.

Though I like a good cider this beer slides down my throat well. I guess I haven't had anything to eat in a while... head is swimming a bit. Looking back up she is still there... eyes connect and a thrum can be felt. Deep, resonate and only affecting the two of us as the sparkling flush and widening eyes of this dark haired woman seems to mirror my own. I try projecting "can you hear my thoughts!" Her left eyebrow goes up. Okay, guess she cant. Or she is very good at not letting on.... I want her to come closer and I don't. Slumping back down on my stool and turning back to my almost gone beer and try to will her away. Sigh.. No such luck. I can feel her.. feel her right behind me. The tiny hairs along my neck ripple under her warm breath as she leans closer, not moving as her weight leans slightly on my back, she touches my ear with those soft pale lips, whispers, "here is the other side" and tucks the ripped page into my pocket, her hand a lingering pressure on my side sends shocking tingles up my spine. Looking into the mirror and meeting her eyes, blue, colors go black and white, from the edge of my view the walls of black are swinging towards me, she bites my ear and Boom!



From start to finish 10 hours later is was go go go! Not bad. Quickest day I have had in forever. I could have worked another two more hours to get what I wanted to get done done. But, there is a time to just stop and start fresh in the morning. Mulling over purchases, thinking about phone systems, choosing the best attributes of the things we are looking at. Not bad. Plus today I was able to give my friends their Christmas Presents. It took three times to get them right but they all got nice bug mugs with all of us as "Do All The Things" Worm Meme. Plus the NWS logo and Abq and a bunch of other funny stuff. It was fun but a pain in the butt getting it right.

I also spent some time this evening looking at cameras. I really would like to go to a 24 meg pix cam but the option suck! Either your giving up one feature for another or getting something you will never use for something that isn't as good. Yeesh! It suckith! I fiddled with the settings from PS to Gimp. Down below you will see...


Chi Dog 1. Tan.

Chi Dog 2. Gray.


Chi Dog 3, Lilac.


Chi Dog 4. Salmon.
  They were fun. I would edit the border down so that the picture is bigger.

Skateboarding sign with a Reddish background and tannish stipple.
 Because I can!

Spin it!

Heal Me!
 Healed and toned.

405 Lounge
This would be displayed on the right bottom point. Neat huh!

Lots of fussing around with it.

Now to the links so I can go play with other things.... Something about staying off the streets...  I can get into so much trouble within four walls. Wink.

Okay I would never have thought of this but year... that and perhaps more!! New age infections!!!

http://gizmodo.com/selfies-have-led-to-a-head-lice-epidemic-1529945578

I do detest those who steal from others and take from them not only their personal belongings but the peace of mind and security of their center..... These might help...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/18-funny-and-creative-anti-theft-signs-made-by-geeks

This is happening everywhere... mass hysteria!! Pretty funny what they came up with back then...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/9-terrifying-urban-legends-from-victorian-london

This one cracked me up... reminds me of a book or two....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/swiss-watch-discovered-in-400-year-old-chinese-tomb-might-be-proof-of-time-travel

Now I am off to find things to do to keep me from misbehaving.... its a tough run!