Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trickles on Stone.

So! Openings. Flash of memory, being hung up on a white picket fence by my britches. Not the memory I would have asked for. Helpless, hanging there and wiggling my arms and legs... Oh fun. It fades. Another memory, almost like an old film playing in front of "me". Walking down rail road tracks, grass and weeds high on both sides. The sound of crickets chirruping and the suns heat, smells of cut grass and drying sunflowers. The feeling of the cross ties against sneaker bottoms. Mmm.. I can also smell the hot metal of the rails and tar or creosote... Clouds in the sky, trees now on each side as well, Pines! A good memory....


Nine in the morning is a very nice time to hit Walmart. Quiet and less of the zombies out. In and out quick and back home. I was quite woozy here and there. I took the camera with me but it was so ugly out I didn't take one shot. It was the inversion that was making it very hazy. Oh well. If I didn't take it with me then there will be clear skies and beautiful things to shoot. I got the computer room cleared to the center. Everything disconnected except one computer. All the cables and speakers off the wall. Had to sit down because the head was going round and round. Tomorrow I will do more caulking and then remove the pin boxes and candle holders. Almost ready to paint. Work wise I am waiting for paperwork.. waiting waiting.

Since there was no chance at shots today so I found some that I liked to make into very wide wall papers. I use my own pictures for my computers, tablets and such. I used to use pre made from the net but .. meh.. I do use some friends make as they have great eyes too. I have to get out soon or I am going to go nuts. Maybe tomorrow. I hope.

Doorways and windows are always a draw for me. So transitional. One of the places that has a special place that I love when its not overrun with people is the Aztec Ruins. A few transitions from there below.

Leap into the sky


Doorways, Choose


Decisions


Natural desert

On the last one the toning brought out the water running off the wall on the right. Snow and mud kept everyone away and it was glorious to be alone in such a serene place.

Link n logs.

If I tucked my shirt in it would be military tuck... because!

http://lifehacker.com/the-four-best-ways-to-tuck-in-a-shirt-for-any-situation-1564274244

Since water from your tap is purer than the bottled water.... well.....

http://gizmodo.com/the-california-droughts-so-bad-theyre-drinking-toilet-1564461514

Woooo.. tunnels... woooo... old stuff...wooooo.....

http://gizmodo.com/lost-in-a-maze-of-abandoned-stations-beneath-the-street-1563797456

California on the mind. Must be a trend going on.... but this was interesting because people have no clue and they just sit there....

http://southland.gizmodo.com/the-hollywood-bowl-started-as-a-natural-amphitheater-na-1507816671/+gmanaugh

And there are many other links out there that are worth a look... drive by Neatorama or Geekologie.