Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lines on the dust

Every time its getting somewhere it fades away. crossing and uncrossing my legs, watching the creases around the edges of the book and seriously trying to understand IT ALL...not getting far. If I can take some leaps and if I read this right.. I have not lost my memory as much as locked it away. I wonder what the key is. Sal? I have a mule her name is Sal, fifteen miles on the Erie Canal!?!? What is that about.What is that from? Tapping my lips with the book closed around a finger.. tap tap.. numb.. odd... tap tap... Numb mules..



Waking up to find a body on my couch put a huge damper on my needed resting in my chair to help my back. Not happy about that. The body was alive and owned by one of my sons friends. Not happy about that. If children want to have friends over after I go to bed then they better be sleeping on that child floor or something. I don't mind that he was here, I mind that it caused a disruption of my hopefully back rest. Things just hurt. For no apparent reason.

Photography is a fun thing. Even armatures can capture amazing things. There are some online classes out there to take also. I am looking at a few. My problem is one of ambulatory motivation, not shooting. I want to. I have ideas, good ideas, I just don't have the push to break my sore and beaten body out to do it. Maybe if I had a cohort to share the driving or want it would be better or possible. Here are a few that I messed with this morning. Some fun in them.




Snazzy huh!

Linkificationalizm!

Neato Cool!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/archeologists-unearth-rare-egyptian-sarcophagus-and-gol-1562177934/+caseychan

Online Fails! Constant as the wind blown snow.

http://gizmodo.com/whats-your-biggest-online-fail-1562637153

Event Boundaries. I have them every two steps.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/10-interesting-yet-true-facts-that-may-get-you-thinking

Smack smack smack...